Will Obama drag us into another war?

The Democrats are well-known for 'Wag the Dog' War distractions. So i wouldn't be surprised if this President & Democrats get us into another War. Times are very bleak for our nation right now. They desperately need a distraction. Obviously some will just call me a Wingnut and dismiss this notion,but don't be surprised if this does happen.
Bush loved wars...and Obama seems to be getting a feel for them too. My bet is we'll be completely out of Afghanistan by next summer.

Who are the dumbasses who thought we should start all these wars anyway? I didn't! Not even Afganistan. We should have gone completely covert.

You willing to put some money on that bet?
Depends...do you think it will take more or less time?

He is following the FDR Depression Playbook exactly, so look for Obama to goad Iran into attacking us.

Interesting that Japan attacked the USA instead of their natural enemy the USSR whom they kicked the crap out of the last time they hooked up.

OBL was what your party called wagging the dog

Iran/Syria/Yemen/Somalia? Rule of thumb is go with the one with the most Oil. So bet on Iran but it could be Syria.

Bush loved wars...and Obama seems to be getting a feel for them too. My bet is we'll be completely out of Afghanistan by next summer.

Who are the dumbasses who thought we should start all these wars anyway? I didn't! Not even Afganistan. We should have gone completely covert.

You willing to put some money on that bet?
Depends...do you think it will take more or less time?

I don't see us getting out of Afghanistan at all, at least not until the real collapse comes.

Just think if the last time you guys SCREAMED wag the dog you had backed your presidnet instead.

There very well could have been no 911

Well the left loves war and has used it before to help the economy and UE.

They self fucked themselves in the 60's and being anti-draft, so they won't be able to solve UE with more wars.

but indirectly they can genrate jobs by being a customer to companies that build the war machines.

But it would have to be epic to get any results. Boming Lybia, Yemen and Syria isn't helping enough.

The left needs to kill more people. If we went after Pakistan, I think we could kill enough people and lower the debt by not giving them any more money.

Yeah, Pak gives us the best bang for our blood money.

Go Dems Go!!

So anyways, war to take our mind's off the economy and on to destroying some "enemy?" I wouldn't be surprised.

Well the left loves war and has used it before to help the economy and UE.

They self fucked themselves in the 60's and being anti-draft, so they won't be able to solve UE with more wars.

but indirectly they can genrate jobs by being a customer to companies that build the war machines.

But it would have to be epic to get any results. Boming Lybia, Yemen and Syria isn't helping enough.

The left needs to kill more people. If we went after Pakistan, I think we could kill enough people and lower the debt by not giving them any more money.

Yeah, Pak gives us the best bang for our blood money.

Go Dems Go!!

War production doesn't help the economy at all. It just takes scarce resources from where they would otherwise go in a free market, which hurts the economy.

They're calling everyone Racists & Terrorists. So i would say they have already gotten us into another War. It's a War against fellow Americans. Check out Saul Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals' on polarization. If you disagree with this Administration,you're immediately labeled a "Racist" and "Terrorist." So their new War is already well underway. And it's happening right here in the U.S.

Your guys "wag the dog" claims from last time it happened caused Bush to think OBL was no threat and he ignored OUR terror experts when they warned him.

Please stop your bullshit right NOW before you get more Americans killed with you partisan blindness

here is my impression of you.

Hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate , hate hate hate, hate hate hate hate. Hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate.

Hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate Hate Hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate. Hate hate hate hate hate.

Oh goodie! I love impressions! I'll do you.

Lie, Lie, Lie, Lie, Lie. Lie, Lie, Lie, Lie, Lie. Lie, Lie, Lie, Lie, Lie. Lei, Lie, Lie, Lei, Lie, Lei, Lei, Lie, Lie, Lie. Lei. Lie. Lie, Lie Lie, Lei, Lei, Lei, Lei!

Lei, Lie, Lie, Lei, Lie, Lei, Lei, Lie, Lie, Lie. Lei. Lie. Lie, Lie Lie, Lei, Lei, Lei, Lei! Lie, Lie, Lie, Lie, Lie. Lie, Lie, Lie, Lie, Lie.

Lie, Lie, Lie, Lie, Lie. Lie, Lie, Lie, Lie, Lie. Lie, Lie, Lie, Lie, Lie. Lie, Lie, Lie, Lie, Lie.

Lie, Lie, Lie, Lie, Lie. Lie, Lie, Lie, Lie, Lie. Lei, Lie, Lie, Lei, Lie, Lei, Lei, Lie, Lie, Lie. Lei. Lie. Lie, Lie Lie, Lei, Lei, Lei, Lei!

Lei, Lie, Lie, Lei, Lie, Lei, Lei, Lie, Lie, Lie. Lei. Lie. Lie, Lie Lie, Lei, Lei, Lei, Lei!

I even included your crappy spelling. Good, huh?

Forum List

Back