Will Obama do his homework assignment...?

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
we all know that BO royally ticked off the Court.....and why.....but the big remaining question is....will BO do his homework assignment.....?

it's due tomorrow by noon.....3 pages....single spaced.....:D

Overturning a law of course would not be unprecedented — since the Supreme Court since 1803 has asserted the power to strike down laws it interprets as unconstitutional. The three-judge appellate court appears to be asking the administration to admit that basic premise — despite the president’s remarks that implied the contrary. The panel ordered the Justice Department to submit a three-page, single-spaced letter by noon Thursday addressing whether the Executive Branch believes courts have such power, the lawyer said.

Court Gives Obama A Homework Assignment | Paul M. Jones

in all probability he's got eric holder doing his homework right now.....

...and it will be a complete snow job.....

:deal:

Makes me wonder if he ever actually attended Harvard much less serve as "President" of the Law Review.

He clearly knows less than nothing about the Constitution and US Jurisprudence

Makes me wonder if he ever actually attended Harvard much less serve as "President" of the Law Review.

A former Obama student said BO taught "Con Law III" (coverning the 14th Amendment) at the University of Chicago....and that he is embarrassed by Obama's ignorance......

haha....BO gives "Con Law" new meaning.....:D

Of course, even a Con Law professor focusing on the Bill of Rights should know that the principle of judicial review has been alive and well since 1803, so I still feel like my educational credentials have been tarnished a bit by the President’s “unprecedented, extraordinary” remarks.

Former Obama Student: Obama's Ignorance of Constitution Embarrassing

A former Obama student said BO taught "Con Law III" (coverning the 14th Amendment) at the University of Chicago....and that he is embarrassed by Obama's ignorance......

haha....BO gives "Con Law" new meaning.....:D

Of course, even a Con Law professor focusing on the Bill of Rights should know that the principle of judicial review has been alive and well since 1803, so I still feel like my educational credentials have been tarnished a bit by the President’s “unprecedented, extraordinary” remarks.

Former Obama Student: Obama's Ignorance of Constitution Embarrassing

It's obvious that he appointed Kagel to SCOTUS because she covered for him at Harvard

Forum List

Back