Will Obama cooperate?

I disagree. There are certain provisions in the health care bill that have promise. There were many other provisions, like litigation/tort reform, that Republicans called for to help mitigate health care costs. Of course, that would cut into Obama's lawyer buddies' pockets, so he stuck his fingers in his ears.

You don't get it Jon. The government has open the door to your privacy. If it is kept on te books they will be able to amend it at any given time. anything on the books no matter how water down they ar right now leaves an openning for the government to come in and continue with what we have had for the last 4 years.

I don't follow. Then again, I don't typically stay up to date on pointless fringe issues. I focus on what matters.

Jon just look at the laws and programs the government has created.
income tax for starters. it was supposed to have been repealed after World War one ands no to exceede 3 percent for the highest paid people. Where is it now?
The Patriot act was supposed to be used only when people were contacying others outside of the U.S. and that was only if they were contacting kwon terrorist country's. Now it has been changed, and will allow the government to keep an eye on anyone for for any reason. Do you think obamas agenda has been defeated? Soory as long as part of his agenda is still on the books it hasn't been defeated just slowed down.

Forum List

Back