Will obama call it quits after one term?

Patrick2

Jul 12, 2011
With obama's record low approval ratings, those normal democrats who are neither one of the gene-missing leftwingnuts, nor of the koolaid slobbering lemming legions, may wonder whether the democrat party should allow itself and many congressional democrats to go down with the ship when the S.S. Obama sinks beneath the waves in 2012.

If obama is persuaded to make way for another democrat presidential candidate, voters may be convinced that the disasters of the previous four years are leaving with him. If he runs again, the democrat party bears the obama brand, and then voters will ask themselves if they can stand another four years like the previous four years.

LBJ lost Cronkite.

There's absolutely no way that Boiking will lose any of the lamestream media....They have far too much invested into the myth that they created.

After that, he as a narcissism the size of the entire continent...The polls on his approval could hit single digits and I'd give odds against him turning down a shot at a second term.

Last edited:
Barry won't quit unless democrats challenge him with a primary fight. It happened to Harry Truman after Korea when he couldn't get support from his own party to run for a second full term. Who would challenge Obama? Surely not the brain damaged V.P. Kerry is damaged goods and the old buffoon Teddy Kennedy is dead. Most of today's democrat leadership seem like dead wood so it probably ain't gonna happen.

Nah, I don;t think he is a quitter. Besides, the pubs look just as useless.

As soon as he can break 100 on a round of golf, he is done.

He would be able to do a lot more golf, if he didn't have to work at all. He has enough money to retire and enjoy the rest of his life with his family and his golf game. How about it Obama? Instead of doing a bad job as president and having to hear people pissed at you day and day out because of it. You could simply retire and have peace and live longer.

As soon as he can break 100 on a round of golf, he is done.

He would be able to do a lot more golf, if he didn't have to work at all. He has enough money to retire and enjoy the rest of his life with his family and his golf game. How about it Obama? Instead of doing a bad job as president and having to hear people pissed at you day and day out because of it. You could simply retire and have peace and live longer.

Obama could make at least ONE unquestionably patriotic gesture in his life by walking out of the whitehouse and not coming back.

Barry won't quit unless democrats challenge him with a primary fight. It happened to Harry Truman after Korea when he couldn't get support from his own party to run for a second full term. Who would challenge Obama? Surely not the brain damaged V.P. Kerry is damaged goods and the old buffoon Teddy Kennedy is dead. Most of today's democrat leadership seem like dead wood so it probably ain't gonna happen.

None of the dems have the courage to say they could do a better job than Obama...because some asswipe would accuse them of really meaning that they could do a better job than a black man. On the other hand, if Hillary had been elected and we were going down the same path, I have little doubt they would have stepped in to take the reins back.

None of the dems have the courage to say they could do a better job than Obama...because some asswipe would accuse them of really meaning that they could do a better job than a black man. On the other hand, if Hillary had been elected and we were going down the same path, I have little doubt they would have stepped in to take the reins back.

Speaking of Hillary: it's obvious that obama brought her into his cabinet to keep an eye on her. As much as I don't like Hillary, I recognize her as a normal democrat. She is a seasoned politician who now has substantive national experience, and I think the dems would do far better with her.

obama_dictator.jpg

Forum List

Back