Will Obama Bend Over for Castro on Gitmo?

[Qwon't ="jwoodie, post: 10643079, member: 39025"]
If he doesn't, will you praise him?

If he doesn't commit a crime today, will you praise him?
[/QUOTE]

I won't, because I'm used to him not committing crimes. Easy answer.

I will now wait for an answer to my question.

I

I won't. Easy answer. I will now wait for an answer to my question.

Neither will I.[/QUOTE]
I forced woody to admit that he thinks if Obama chooses one of two options, he will condemn the one he didn't like and ignore the one he likes.

I

I won't. Easy answer. I will now wait for an answer to my question.

Neither will I.
I forced woody to admit that he thinks if Obama chooses one of two options, he will condemn the one he didn't like and ignore the one he likes.[/QUOTE]

Let me spell it out for you: Not making a bad decision is not a basis for "praise."

Apparently, you are a product of modern public education where students are praised for doing nothing.

obumble decided unilaterally to normalize relationships with Cuba. That put the Castros in charge. obumble has given every indication of giving Guantamo back. It's what he needs to release the remaining terrorists and close the base. It will be given to the Russians.

We should let the Cubans have the prison if they will take the prisoners off our hands too.

We should let the Cubans have the prison if they will take the prisoners off our hands too.
Cuba is welcome to try to evict us. We signed a lease and a treaty long before the Castros were even born, so they can always try to take it by force.

Also, if we are forced to leave I would suggest killing all of the prisoners and nuking the fucken place before leaving for good.

Here is my penny's worth. Shut down Guantanamo. Move the prisoners to the states. Use them as leverage against the so called ISIS. They chop off a head we do exactly the same. We can do the same thing. It is the least we can do, really.

Forum List

Back