Will Obama be on the Arizona ballot in Nov?

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
In light of Sheriff Joes conclusion on Obama's birth cert.

Could cause a ripple effect in battleground states if Obama is excluded in Arizona.

McCain is so freaking polite he didn't pursue the matter like he should have back in 2008.

Red states with large hispanic populations like Texas and Arizona.

So much for latinoes voting for Obama over GOP rivals by 50 % points..................................

In light of Sheriff Joes conclusion on Obama's birth cert.

Could cause a ripple effect in battleground states if Obama is excluded in Arizona.

Yes.

Sheriff Joe is an idiot.

He's too damn nice.

Like Clint Eastwood said in Dirty Harry when accused of beating up the Zodiac Killer :"I didnt do it because he looks too damned good"

Sheriff Joes chain gangs are a media stunt - they are country-clubs compared to the real chain gangs as portrayed in I Am A Fugitive From A Chain Gang. (Paul Muni)

McCain is so freaking polite he didn't pursue the matter like he should have back in 2008.

More likely, he didn't want to be associated with a really, really stupid bunch of folks.

"This poll is flawed. But I do say this; Republicans had better be clear about this. This we had a problem in the 1950's with the John Birch Society and it took Bill Buckley standing up as a strong conservative and taking them on.

And within our party we have to be very careful about allowing these people who are the birthers and the 9/11 deniers to get too high a profile and say too much without setting the record straight." Karl Rove

Unfortunately, Mr. Buckley is dead and the real conservatives aren't standing up.

Oh please attempt a chickenshit move to make sure AZ democrats do not have a candidate on the ballot.

Forum List

Back