Will Obama appologize to the USSC for his outright lies in the SOTU address?

Will he appologize?

• Yes, he will make us proud and admit it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mao and Saul Alinsky would never approve of apologizing when you're wrong. It's just not one of the rules in Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals.' I believe this President taught these rules to college students no? So there is no way this President will ever apologize for being wrong. It's just not in the Marxist DNA.

Last edited:
Besides, every lawyer in the US is agreeing with Obama

Every lawyer in the U.S.??? REALLY????

I haven't seen this polling data...

What an asshole... no wonder your are so fond of liars.. YOU ARE ONE!!!!

I think that was a sudden sickness in the pit of their stomachs that the President actually called them out in a display of utter unmetigated gall in front of the nation.

It was an outright insult to them....
I would be willing to bet those that didn't want to kick his skinny ass for over-stepping his authority felt like tuning him out for the rest of the evening.

He's been to law school. That's it!!!! Every one of them has spent more time on the can then Obama has spent practicing law. And he dares to lecture them about the it????

What a putz!!!!!!

Obama spent 10 years TEACHING Constitutional Law at the University Level.

Until you get your GED, what could you possibly know about education?

Besides, every lawyer in the US is agreeing with Obama. Only Republican stooges disagree.

Every lawyer in the US? Every single one? Care to back that shit up?

Really.. this oughtta be good.

Where the hell else would you teach it... grade school??? Geeze... read your posts before clicking "Post" You won't seem like such an idiot.

Gets my vote for dumbfuck post for the month of January. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

"It is common for law-related courses to be included within political science departments throughout the country. Academics with Ph.D.s in political science and joint degrees in law, as well as lawyers have taught these courses, including, for example, Constitutional Law. The close tie between lawyers and political scientists teaching law courses at undergraduate institutions has led to a pedagogical approach to teaching Constitutional Law that is a distilled
version".

http://www.allacademic.com/meta/p_mla_apa_research_citation/2/0/8/9/6/p208968_index.html

Obama taught the distilled version of constitutional law. And he uses that version in his speeches.

Last edited:

Besides, every lawyer in the US is agreeing with Obama. Only Republican stooges disagree.

Like I said RDEAN Obama is a smart man, seemed to be a good professor, wrote some interesting books, and is generally likeable. However he makes a horrible president, he just sucks at the job.

Personally I think I'm a smart guy, i'm a good manager, an excellent mechanic, and am generally likeable. However I am a horrible artist and would suck at any job involving creating art.

It doesn't make obama less of a man because he is not good at the job. I haven't seen poor job performance in the presidency like Obama's since 2008 :lol:.

Barry really screwed the pooch this time, will he man up and admit it, or do his usual toe dance and pretend he did nothing wrong.

Vote now!

I have never in my life seen a sitting President attack Supreme Court Justices in front of a national audience in an attempt to humiliate and denegrate them. I have never seen such arrogance. It was despicable and outrageous. I could have fallen out of my chair when I heard that.

Obama attacked everyone -Bush, the dems, the repubs, the media, the supreme court, banks, wall street, he alienated everyone in a 70 minute speech and took absolutely no responsibility except to tell Americans that we are stupid and he did not explain his policies thoroughly. In his mind he has enemies coming out of the woodwork.

His speech was more reminicient of something you would hear from a dictator- Stalin, Hitler, Saddam all had percieved enemies and Obama does too. He made it clear that he trusts no one, is very angry that he did not get all he wanted done in the first year and went on the attack calling everyone out including THE SUPREME COURT.

This is unprecedented, even Al Gore respected the Supreme Court enough to not question their ruling on the 2000 election, he had enough humility not to.

This President has no humility what-so-ever. Hopefully, we can all survive 3 more years of this arrogant, egocentric, omnipotent POTUS.

Outrage!!!

Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has them.

You've yet to provide any facts, just your own opinions - which I notice seem to be exactly the same no matter what Obama does - ("HOW DARE HE? I'M OUTRAGED!")

Outrage!!!

You've yet to provide any facts, just your own opinions - which I notice seem to be exactly the same no matter what Obama does - ("HOW DARE HE? I'M OUTRAGED!")

Zzzzz.

The correct expression is: "opinions are like assholes. Everyone has them and they all stink."

I notice that you express outrage and frustration a good deal that other people don't share your opinion.

This President is a schmuck. Everything he's done (with damn few exceptions) have been damaging in one way or another to America or what America traditionally stands for. Opposing him on the basis of that belief -- that political philosophy -- can be supported by reference to lots of facts. But facts don't matter to partisan hacks like you.

You will just come back to gripe on some other basis, because facts have no value to guys like you.

Outrage!!!

Zzzzz.

The correct expression is: "opinions are like assholes. Everyone has them and they all stink."

I notice that you express outrage and frustration a good deal that other people don't share your opinion.

This President is a schmuck. Everything he's done (with damn few exceptions) have been damaging in one way or another to America or what America traditionally stands for.
How does Obama publically disagreeing with the Supreme Court damage America?
Opposing him on the basis of that belief -- that political philosophy -- can be supported by reference to lots of facts. But facts don't matter to partisan hacks like you.
Are you really so blinded by partisan hackery you don't even bother listening to what other people post? Because if you had, you'd realize that I'm no fan of Obama at all - and I'm not defending him for any reason other than this issue is BULLSHIT, and everyone knows it.
You will just come back to gripe on some other basis, because facts have no value to guys like you.
Since you clearly know nothing about me or my personal politics, this last statement means nothing.

Its rare you get 100% in a poll, but there it is.

I personally believe St Barry is as incapable of admitting mistakes as Bush was, which of course was a major problem with him.

Like Bushbots, the Obamatrons behave the same exact way to their guy, every criticism is 'faux outrage' and nothing is ever really his fault.

And we continue to exist in the Chinese curse, 'may you live in interesting times.'

I personally believe St Barry is as incapable of admitting mistakes as Bush was, which of course was a major problem with him.

Like Bushbots, the Obamatrons behave the same exact way to their guy, every criticism is 'faux outrage' and nothing is ever really his fault.

And we continue to exist in the Chinese curse, 'may you live in interesting times.'
Since he has nothing to apologize for the only ones voting were partisan hacks.

:eusa_whistle:

Only blind ideolouges who worship at the alter of st Barry believe he has nothing to appologize for.

Only blind ideolouges who worship at the alter of st Barry believe he has nothing to appologize for.

Provably false. I don't support Obama, I didn't vote for him, and I won't vote for him next time, but I don't think he has anything to apologize for.

You are now qualified o win a nobel prize.

Do I also collect $200? I was looking forward to that. :eusa_eh:

Though to be honest Xeno, I don't know why you asked this poll and expected anything different. A large amount of people believe he did nothing wrong and a large amount believe he did do something wrong. It always falls down certain lines, this poll being an example of that.

Edit: And to be honest, I felt he did nothing wrong but I also think there are plenty of other pressing issues that are worth discussing than going back and forth on a thread that is just partisan. No offense.

Last edited:
Outrage!!!

Zzzzz.

This President is a schmuck. Everything he's done (with damn few exceptions) have been damaging in one way or another to America or what America traditionally stands for.
How does Obama publically disagreeing with the Supreme Court damage America?
Opposing him on the basis of that belief -- that political philosophy -- can be supported by reference to lots of facts. But facts don't matter to partisan hacks like you.
Are you really so blinded by partisan hackery you don't even bother listening to what other people post? Because if you had, you'd realize that I'm no fan of Obama at all - and I'm not defending him for any reason other than this issue is BULLSHIT, and everyone knows it.
Since you clearly know nothing about me or my personal politics, this last statement means nothing.

My opinion meant enough for you to respond to. I like your self-contradictions. Dopes like you are all funny and shit.

And, by the way, I know a good deal about you from the incredibly lame things you say when you post. And the things you say ARE quite lame. Like that idiot-line about Jesus being a community organizer? Imbecilic.

Forum List

Back