Will Notre Dame win BCS title?

Will Notre Dame win the BCS title?

• yes

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • no

Votes: 18 90.0%

• Total voters
Notre Dame is a class act. At halftime head coach was asked what he needed to get them back in the game down 28-0. "Alabama not taking the field for the second half" was his answer! And they had no excuses and did not cry about it, stated they needed to get better to beat a team like Alabama. First class program at Notre Dame. No cry babies there.

I agree. I'll give Coach Kelly and the players kudos for being classy. The players didn't get belligerent when they were being blown out, and Kelly didn't make excuses.
They're good Catholic boys.

Notre Dame is a class act. At halftime head coach was asked what he needed to get them back in the game down 28-0. "Alabama not taking the field for the second half" was his answer! And they had no excuses and did not cry about it, stated they needed to get better to beat a team like Alabama. First class program at Notre Dame. No cry babies there.

I agree. I'll give Coach Kelly and the players kudos for being classy. The players didn't get belligerent when they were being blown out, and Kelly didn't make excuses.
They're good Catholic boys.

Probably more Baptists than Catholics.

I turned it off after 3 quarters.
The national championship game was held here and Georgia came in 2nd.
What they had last night was A JOKE.

The Fighting Irish have the best defense in college football. They've been kicking everyone's ass.

They will kick Sooner butt next weekend.

They will kick SC ass for their final regular season game.

If they go undefeated, will they play (and defeat) Alabama for the BCS title?

This is one of my favorite posts. Best defense in college football?? McCarron threw the ball, Lacy ran all over the place, and the hardest hit McCarron had all night was from Barret Jones, his own center.

You would think the "best defense in college football" wouldn't have missed all those tackles.

The Fighting Irish have the best defense in college football. They've been kicking everyone's ass.

They will kick Sooner butt next weekend.

They will kick SC ass for their final regular season game.

If they go undefeated, will they play (and defeat) Alabama for the BCS title?

This is one of my favorite posts. Best defense in college football?? McCarron threw the ball, Lacy ran all over the place, and the hardest hit McCarron had all night was from Barret Jones, his own center.

You would think the "best defense in college football" wouldn't have missed all those tackles.

Notre Dame Defense:
Looks like Tarzan
Plays like Jane.

Sort of left out was the whopping 30 yards rushing ND had. They even tried to open the gaps and force a inside LB to cover the A gap and still could not get shit done. It got worse.
Bama has a great punter, averaged 50 yards per this game.
Golson did not look too bad as the jail break was on his ass the first half. 4th quarter Bama settled into deep cover 2 and he had some yards. That kid will get better, he has it in him.
But never good enough to beat an SEC team in the top 10.
Time of possession is scary: Bama almost 40 minutes and ND a little over 20.
We have a new recruiting coordinator as Gardner left for Auburn. Good riddance as he got lazy on us.

Forum List

Back