Will Nikki Haley be Re-Elected?

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Caving to knee jerk reactions by liberals will not endear Ms. Haley with SC conservatives. I do think she will get (or deserves to be) re-elected. One expects more backbone out of the governor of their state. Appealing to emotion and being wrong on the issue of removal of the Confederate flag should cost her re-election. I personally will contribute the maximum allowed donation to her opponent in the GOP primary. She caved to political expediency. That is not a virtue. True courage would have been to stand-up to the PC fascist operating from within NYC and Washington D.C. and allow the flag to fly over a museum dedicated to the men who fought for a separate nation against what they saw as federal tyranny. So I challenge everyone who visits this board to follow my lead and show establishment politicians like Nikki Haley that we do not appreciate her being a typical pandering politician.

Lol...she has endeared hersrlf to the mainstream. Fring factions don't win elections. Politics 101

I lost a lot of respect for her
Lol...what was the vote in a gop led sc legislature?

Lol, sorry Irish racist, your ilk is dying out and true conservatism absent of your hate nonsense is taking over.

Caving to knee jerk reactions by liberals will not endear Ms. Haley with SC conservatives. I do think she will get (or deserves to be) re-elected. One expects more backbone out of the governor of their state. Appealing to emotion and being wrong on the issue of removal of the Confederate flag should cost her re-election. I personally will contribute the maximum allowed donation to her opponent in the GOP primary. She caved to political expediency. That is not a virtue. True courage would have been to stand-up to the PC fascist operating from within NYC and Washington D.C. and allow the flag to fly over a museum dedicated to the men who fought for a separate nation against what they saw as federal tyranny. So I challenge everyone who visits this board to follow my lead and show establishment politicians like Nikki Haley that we do not appreciate her being a typical pandering politician.
She is second term, not eligible.

Did this descendant of Jefferson Davis "cave to political expediency too"?

I suspect that the confederate flag is a non-issue for most people, even those in SC.

Haley's political career is over. As far as the descendant of Jefferson Davis, she's not the first person to be self-hating. She won't be reelected either. They have both caved to PC. An issue that black people in South Carolina will be paying for in decades to come.

She is toast.... Like Wilford Brimley's quote in "Absence of Malice" - What'd you figure you'd do after government service, Nikki?
One thing she forgot is in South Carolina the population breakdown goes like this White of as of 2013 - 68.3% compared to the Black or African American at 27.9%
The descendant of Jefferson Davis in the video is an embarrassment and should not be in politics if she can not control her emotions and better than that/

She may be setting herself to run for VP on the republican ticket in 2016.

Lol...she has endeared hersrlf to the mainstream. Fring factions don't win elections. Politics 101
No she has not. Endeared herself to NYC liberal media...that won't play in S.C. watch and learn.

I suspect that the confederate flag is a non-issue for most people, even those in SC.
You are sooooooo wrong. Just laying back waiting to extract political vengeance on Nikki.

Did this descendant of Jefferson Davis "cave to political expediency too"?

Sure did. Her fat ass is done too. Keep emotional babbling out of politics. No place for it.

Yep. The far right fringe as exemplified by Bush92 has no more influence on the selection lists. The lege fight over the flag exposed and mortally injured the power of the social con far right.

She is second term, not eligible.
Gotta figure out a way to impeach her ass.

Yep. The far right fringe as exemplified by Bush92 has no more influence on the selection lists. The lege fight over the flag exposed and mortally injured the power of the social con far right.
It has strengthened the conservative movement like you could never understand. Trust me. If she is on the ticket than a third party candidate needs to run just to sink the ticket. Rotten pandering bitch.

Forum List

Back