Will NFL players ever kneel to stop blacks from shooting blacks?

I'm a patriot. Just not an american patriot. :rolleyes:
Who are you a patriot for?
My nation.
Okay, I'll play. What Nation are you a patriot for? Nation of Islam?
I didnt ask for you to play. Its none of your business which nation. Operational security and all. :rolleyes:
Troll.
No need to announce yourself. I already knew you were a troll from previous threads. :rolleyes:

Who are you a patriot for?
My nation.
I didnt ask for you to play. Its none of your business which nation. Operational security and all. :rolleyes:
Troll.
No need to announce yourself. I already knew you were a troll from previous threads. :rolleyes:
Go to hell, you motherfucking trash.

My nation.
Troll.
No I wont go. Also I am not your sperm donor. :rolleyes:.

Emmett Till wasn't a burglar or a thief, you motherfucking trash.

Neither was Trayvon. It was unlikely Mike Brown was, as later evidence showed he had traded the cigarettes for pot earlier in the day.

Neither of them did anything that merited lethal force.
You're lying. Brown went for the cop's gun and Trayvon attacked Zimmerman and was pounding his head. The cop and Zimmerman were justified in self defense. Martin and Brown were thugs. Even the Washington post investigated said "Hands up, don't shoot" was a lie. You Democrat pawns will lie about anything. You have absolutely no integrity or honor.

Last edited:
Troll.
Oh, you're going eventually.

Troll.
Oh, you're going eventually.
When I decide to go. Besides I will be back. :rolleyes:

You're lying. Brown went for the cop's gun

Uh, when the cop shot him, he was 157 feet away. Was Brown Mr. Fantastic?

upload_2019-1-5_21-9-37.jpeg

Trayvon attacked Zimmerman and was pounding his head.

You mean after Zimmerman chased him down a street without announcing who he was?

Even the Washington post investigated said "Hands up, don't shoot" was a lie.

Really? Here's a chart of all the witnesses interviewed.

1c3e3016-024a-4d3f-92aa-5655cd4191ce.jpg

16 witnesses said he had his hands up, 2 said he didn't.

You Democrat pawns will lie about anything. You have absolutely no integrity or honor.

Look, I know you guys are invested in this murder of a teen being a good thing...

But the City of Ferguson paid Michael Brown's family 1.5MM for a WRONGFUL DEATH.

Michael Brown's family received $1.5 million settlement with Ferguson

Your thug cops are costing us tax payers way too much money, or Party of Fiscal Responsibility.

Neither was Trayvon. It was unlikely Mike Brown was, as later evidence showed he had traded the cigarettes for pot earlier in the day.

Neither of them did anything that merited lethal force.
You're lying. Brown went for the cop's gun and Trayvon attacked Zimmerman and was pounding his head. The cop and Zimmerman were justified in self defense. Martin and Brown were thugs. Even the Washington post investigated said "Hands up, don't shoot" was a lie. You Democrat pawns will lie about anything. You have absolutely no integrity or honor.

These are lies.

My nation.
Troll.

That is where you white racists will be.

They were thugs and their behavior got them killed. Investigations and jury trial proved it. Motherfucking racist idiot.

Um, yeah, that's kind of like saying Emmett Till had it coming because a Jury acquitted the Klansmen who lynched the poor kid.

He was accused of a crime. And had you lived then, you'd be saying the same thing about Till as you did about Martin and Brown. And in 50 years when it is common knowledge that these decisions were in error, you won't be alive to eat your words.

You're lying. Brown went for the cop's gun

Uh, when the cop shot him, he was 157 feet away. Was Brown Mr. Fantastic?

View attachment 238653

Trayvon attacked Zimmerman and was pounding his head.

You mean after Zimmerman chased him down a street without announcing who he was?

Even the Washington post investigated said "Hands up, don't shoot" was a lie.

Really? Here's a chart of all the witnesses interviewed.

1c3e3016-024a-4d3f-92aa-5655cd4191ce.jpg

16 witnesses said he had his hands up, 2 said he didn't.

You Democrat pawns will lie about anything. You have absolutely no integrity or honor.

Look, I know you guys are invested in this murder of a teen being a good thing...

But the City of Ferguson paid Michael Brown's family 1.5MM for a WRONGFUL DEATH.

Michael Brown's family received $1.5 million settlement with Ferguson

Your thug cops are costing us tax payers way too much money, or Party of Fiscal Responsibility.
You're a motherfucking liar. No use going on with this.

They were thugs and their behavior got them killed. Investigations and jury trial proved it. Motherfucking racist idiot.

Um, yeah, that's kind of like saying Emmett Till had it coming because a Jury acquitted the Klansmen who lynched the poor kid.

He was accused of a crime. And had you lived then, you'd be saying the same thing about Till as you did about Martin and Brown. And in 50 years when it is common knowledge that these decisions were in error, you won't be alive to eat your words.
You're also a motherfucking liar. Done with both of you nasty democrat traitors.

Why is There no Discussion of White on White Violence?
by Keith Brekhus

In the United States, a white person is almost six times more likely to be killed by another white person than he or she is to be killed by a black person. Yet, while the media obsesses about black on black violence we rarely if ever hear any mention of the problem of white on white violence. In fact, in 2011 according to FBI homicide data there were more instances of white homicides committed against white victims than there were black on black murders. This statistic however has not led to a media outcry about the problem of white on white crime or the unique pathology of the white community. Such broad brush characterizations would probably be regarded as unfair and irresponsible, and justly so, since most white people do not in fact kill other white people. Yet, the same media pundits, from Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly to CNN’s Don Lemon, have no problem referencing “black on black” violence, despite the fact that most African-Americans do not kill other black people.

When media discussions talk about gang-related homicides, they invariably treat it as an almost exclusively African-American problem, yet according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics for the period from 1980 to 2008, a majority (53.3 percent) of gang-homicides were committed by white offenders, and a majority of gang-homicide victims (56.5 percent) were white. When was the last time you heard a discussion about the white on white gang violence problem?

Why is There no Discussion of White on White Violence?

White-on-White Crime: The Hidden Truth

Last edited:

Forum List

Back