Will Newt Gingrich ask Rick Perry to run for vice president?

LOL, Nuts for Newtie I see..

man, I really hope Paul runs third party and helps destory the Republican Progressive movement in the Republican party.

Zzz.

No. Not nuts for any of them. So you don't "see" shit.

Nothing new there.

But you idiots would eagerly go down on The One and gleefully toss his salad because you guys are nuts for the Fraud in Chief.

I don't think anybody can "destory" the GOP. You illiterate fuckwit.

The GOP is done, we all know it.
Done? How exactly?

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich is reportedly considering asking Texas Governor and former Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich to join him on the campaign trail as a candidate for vice president.

According to Fox News, Gingrich aides are reportedly in talks with Mr. Perry about a potential Gingrich-Perry ticket, which would be announced before the Republican National Convention in August. Both representatives for Mr. Perry and Mr. Gingrich denied the reports, saying no such talks have taken place.
<more>

It will not matter, Newt will NOT get the nomination.

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich is reportedly considering asking Texas Governor and former Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich to join him on the campaign trail as a candidate for vice president.

According to Fox News, Gingrich aides are reportedly in talks with Mr. Perry about a potential Gingrich-Perry ticket, which would be announced before the Republican National Convention in August. Both representatives for Mr. Perry and Mr. Gingrich denied the reports, saying no such talks have taken place.
<more>

Look if Newt doesn't come in very big tomorrow in Miss & Alabama- & Romney comes in last place in both of these states---this race is basically over for both Gingrich and Santorum. The math is just not there for either of them to win--and I believe both Perry and Gingrich when they say there is no discussion on this issue.

And as you all know Gingrich has been my favorite from the very beginning of this primary.

I do. Ive been waiting for you to answer what you thought of Gingrich's prospects now since you've been railing on Santorum being unable to win. Thank you for answering:)

LOL, Nuts for Newtie I see..

man, I really hope Paul runs third party and helps destory the Republican Progressive movement in the Republican party.

Zzz.

No. Not nuts for any of them. So you don't "see" shit.

Nothing new there.

But you idiots would eagerly go down on The One and gleefully toss his salad because you guys are nuts for the Fraud in Chief.

I don't think anybody can "destory" the GOP. You illiterate fuckwit.

The GOP is done, we all know it.
Democrats are done too, aren't they?

Forum List

Back