Will NATO/Obama respond to civil war in Nigeria

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
Muslem extremists saw how air support from NATO insured their victory in Libya. A new outbreak of terrorist bombings in Obama's homeland of Nigeria might trigger NATO's support for another muslem victory if the liberal media spin supports it and carpet bombing of civilians can glean a couple of votes for Barry in 2012.

Once again, modern war has nothing to do whatsoever with terrorists, or Muslims, let alone right or wrong. The only reason we'd intervene in Nigeria is if we as a nation had something to gain and that is how simple it is.

The Muslim psychos are on a terrible rampage over there. I'm not sure Christians are going to survive in Africa. But the answer is probably yes. There's a lot of oil in Nigeria. So expect us to get involved at some point. But it wont be for the poor children or innocent civilians. It will be just like Iraq and Libya. It will be all about their oil.

Not another one. The last one was bad enough.

This just looks like a really rotten group of terrorists.

And the name is really pretty weird. "Education is forbidden" as your rallying cry? Weird beyond words

Wherever there is oil,we will be involved. How much oil do the Nigerians have? Do the math.

obama's homeland isn't Nigeria, it's Kenya, where his father was born, where he likely was born and the country he CLAIMS as his homeland.

It doesn't matter where he was born. He has ZERO allegiance to his native continent. I despise the man but I'm simply saying that this is the same guy that left his relatives to rot here in the U.S and I think that is telling. Whether that is good or bad is for you to decide.

Muslem extremists saw how air support from NATO insured their victory in Libya. A new outbreak of terrorist bombings in Obama's homeland of Nigeria might trigger NATO's support for another muslem victory if the liberal media spin supports it and carpet bombing of civilians can glean a couple of votes for Barry in 2012.

Lets see. Absolutely no National Security issues involved. Shady characters on both sides, yeah my guess is we get involved.

Which side are you supporting or is it both AND neither, like with Libya? I don't really see where consrvatives have room to talk regarding SPIN. I'm still dizzy over ther LIBYA flip-flops!!! We should have gone in harder without going in at all, right wingnuts?!?! :cool:

More War,more Debt. It's the American Way. The average American Citizen always suffers with this stuff.

Forum List

Back