Will Mueller End This Farce & Investigate The Obama Regime?

Mueller was tasked to investigate the criminal Hacking of the DNC server and all those related to it

If Obama or Hillary was involved, I'm sure Mueller will investigate....same goes for Trump

Mueller was tasked to investigate the criminal Hacking of the DNC server and all those related to it

If Obama or Hillary was involved, I'm sure Mueller will investigate....same goes for Trump

If Mueller is an honest man, I could accept wherever this leads, even if it makes me unhappy. My fear is that he isn't an honest man and will completely ignore a lot of the illegal and unethical things that went on with The Clinton Campaign and Obama Regime trying to smear and entrap The Trump Campaign.

Does he even have The Balls to prosecute Comey his friend, for participating in Obstruction of Justice and leaking classified information, and conspiring to solicit Mueller's Appointment?

Cuz that is some ELLIOT NESS like shit if Mueller has that kind of integrity.

If Mueller is an honest man, I could accept wherever this leads, even if it makes me unhappy. My fear is that he isn't an honest man and will completely ignore a lot of the illegal and unethical things that went on with The Clinton Campaign and Obama Regime trying to smear and entrap The Trump Campaign.

Does he even have The Balls to prosecute Comey his friend, for participating in Obstruction of Justice and leaking classified information, and conspiring to solicit Mueller's Appointment?

From what I have learned about Mueller .....he is a straight shooter and as honest as he can be

If Mueller reports that after a thorough investigation he could find no evidence of wrong doing from the Trump campaign,,,,I will accept the results

If Mueller finds wrong doing.....are you willing to accept the results?

From what I have learned about Mueller .....he is a straight shooter and as honest as he can be

If Mueller reports that after a thorough investigation he could find no evidence of wrong doing from the Trump campaign,,,,I will accept the results

If Mueller finds wrong doing.....are you willing to accept the results?

That's all anyone would ever want. Someone Fair and Honest you can believe. Just seeing all of these attempts to set up, entrap, wiretap and smear The Trump Campaign and President, even by James Comey, how exactly can you trust any one?

Apparently The DNC, Hillary Clinton, The DOJ, Susan Rice, Loretta Lynch, James Comey, The FBI, McCabe, and Barak Obama were all conspiring to MANUFACTURE "Russian Collusion" that did not exist and at THE SAME TIME, were engaging in Obstruction of Justice to keep Clinton in The Election, as well as were engaging in Illegal Wire Tapping, Illegal Leaking of Classified Intel, Illegal Unmasking, and working with FOREIGN SPIES, British and Ukrainian Agents and Fusion GPS to undermine The Trump Campaign.

These are extremely serious allegations that actually have REAL EVIDENCE behind them. This has legs....and this is a deadly serious game that we now have to play and we cannot afford to lose. This was a Marxist, Leftist Coup and an attack on America, and Democracy.

Obama was wire tapping The Trump Campaign for 18 Months...I have to ask for what? There was never any justification for it but a flimsy allegation by The Clinton Campaign in the midst of an active Election Cycle! The only hacking that was ever confirmed was hacking by The Obama Regime in to our elections apparatus in an effort to make a case to allow Obama and The Federal Government to control State Elections. One has to ask then, if they went so far as to try to even plant evidence to deflect from their Cyber Attacks on our election? I sure as Hell would like to know that. Heck I'd like to even see one piece of evidence PERIOD about ANY OF THIS.

Now we find out that The DOJ sent Fusion GPS employee Natalie V to try to entrap Trump Jr., and that Comey also was involved in the Left's Smear Campaign when he met with an Ex British Spy to buy Fusion GPS Fake Dossier on Trump for $30,000 and leaked it to The Press and Clinton Campaign. He also by his own admission leaked 5 memos (4 were classified) to a Columbian Law Professor and The Media and Comey colluded with them to Solicit the appointment of his friend Mueller as independent counsel.

Then we also find out, The Obama Regime sent The Russian Ambassador to Session's Office, and all the while they are Wire Tapping EVERYTHING and getting NOTHING...

They also arranged the Phone Call of The Russian Ambassador to Flynn....and again got NOTHING.

And then when we found out The Clinton Team and DNC actually went to the Ukraine Embassy to meet with Fusion GPS and Ukrainian Spies to plot different ways to take Trump down with FAKE COLLUSION stories, hacking at Trump Tower and Russian Alpha Bank and probably their own damn server they won't let anyone look at......and I tell you what.

The Clinton Advisor that worked with The DNC and Clinton Campaign to come up with The Fake Russian Collusion Narrative was a Cyber Warfare Expert Dr. Jean Camp who worked with her hacking group to plant false beacon pings on a Trump Tower server and Russian Alpha Bank and after doing so, notified James Comey of 'suspicious activity they by chance noticed between Trump Tower and Russian Alpha Bank. Both Trump Tower and Russian Apha Bank in unprecedented fashion allowed US Intelligence to inspect and analyze their servers, in contrast to the DNC's refusal to cooperate with any investigation in to their claims about their server or Clinton's attempt to Obstruct Justice and tamper with Evidence on her server when she Bleach Bitted it in violation of Two Federal Court Orders to preserve all The Data on it.

Comey looked the other way while she did it, but not only that, gave her entire staff immunity, sealed all of their testimonies and evidence, and then explained to America why he was going to just IGNORE her CRIMES....in this "MATTER" as he WAS ORDERED TO, by Loretta Lynch, who met with Bill Clinton secretly on a Tarmac and immediately closed That Criminal Investigation and sealed those records to keep Hillary Clinton on The Campaign Trail and out of Jail. He also NEVER REPORTED LORETTA LYNCH's Obstruction of Justice. He participated in it instead.

Is Robert Mueller going to do his DAMN JOB or is he just an extension of The James Comey Clean Up Crew, and is he just another CORRUPT Bureaucrat who has ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY to anyone?

Is he going to IGNORE all of this? Is He going to tell America in Comey like fashion, or if you like Jonathan Gruber.......That Americans are just TOO STUPID to know what is good for them while he looks the other way and makes every effort to conceal evidence, give people immunity, and explain their crimes away and why he would never prosecute them, and like Lynch and Comey simply SWEEP The Obama Regime's Crimes, UNDER THE RUG?

Is he that guy that makes America Realize we are under attack and this isn't about an election, this is about a COUP, and about people every bit as corrupt as Nazis and Communists who took over Germany and Russia during their so called attempts to "FUNDAMENTALLY CHANGE THOSE NATIONS?"

I want PUBLIC HANGINGS brought back. That is the price for a failed COUP, Treason, Sedition and selling your country out, and I don't care WHO hangs on THE LEFT OR RIGHT. I want Justice....NO....I WANT VENGEANCE. Trying to destroy a country is an ACT OF WAR, and the more this goes on, the more I find out, the more pissed I get as an American who loves his country!

Do the Right Thing Mueller or Resign in Disgrace!
2013-05-01-Obama-Wiretapping.png

All of this has been thoroughly debunked. This is nothing but the mad ravings of lunatics. If anyone should be hung it is you.

And further along the lines of my reasoning, to not only be under assault by The Obama Regime with Wire Tapping, Leaking of Classified Intel, a Corrupt FBI & DOJ, a Corrupt National Intelligence head RICE, and a Corrupt President, and to also have to endure wave after wave of Russian, and Ukrainian spies sent by Obama, and then as if that wasn't bad enough to have THE ENTIRE PROPAGANDA arm of THE Democrat party trying to LYNCH you.....

And they can find NOTHING ON YOU?

That should inspire Confidence in The Trump Presidency even for THE AMERICA HATING LEFT!

The only thing that is under assault is American values. This country is being assaulted by Trump supporters who cannot accept fact and want to deal in wild accusations against Americans who refuse to kow tow to Trump.

This thread is full of examples about why our country is mocked by the rest of the world. You idiots are looking for ANY reason to excuse potential treason by our very own government. The evidence is all there to continue to investigate but you want to look at ANYTHING else but what is right in front of your faces. Sad!

Says the guy with his own head in the sand...
This thread is full of examples about why our country is mocked by the rest of the world. You idiots are looking for ANY reason to excuse potential treason by our very own government. The evidence is all there to continue to investigate but you want to look at ANYTHING else but what is right in front of your faces. Sad!

Now we find that LORETTA LYNCH was involved in this, and this Natalia Bitch was a DOJ Operative working for Fusion GPS funded by THE DNC on a mission from THE WHITE HOUSE to try to entrap someone, anyone in The Trump team.

Forum List

Back