Will Mika Brzezinski Be Fired For Homophobic Slur?

Is she Joe Scarborough's butt girl?

No....

Joe is Mika's butt girl.
The Polish Princess

When she uses a dildo. But she also uses a dominatrix whip to give him his perpetual butt-hurt. Here's the tape on that:

"Naughty Joey! You interrupted me twice today. You know the drill: You butt in, you stick your butt out and take your lashes."

Would not be at all surprised if Pompeo surrendered his anal virginity to the dotard
That is what homofascists would consider homophobic. Your black card doesn’t exonerate you from your own Marxist ilk anymore.
Pipe down, butt boy
What's up with black American guy's obsessions with pipes and butt boys...I blame it on all that jail time.
Actually, we all just notice it's a thing with trumpanzees since tiny trump had his Helsinki meeting with Putin and came out walking funny.

She won't...but the glaring hypocrisy of the left continues unabated

She should suffer the same as Hart and the Heisman winner. Nothing less

.@morningmika just asked if Mike Pompeo is a “wannabe dictator’s butt boy,” as homophobic a term as I’ve heard on national morning television. @MSNBC tried and failed to censor it, and did not transcribe her remark in the closed captioning. #journalismpic.twitter.com/3zK7H8evjh

— G.E. Anderson (@g_e_anderson) December 12, 2018

Totally agree with you -SUPER BAD choice of words .. I should have said “water boy”… like for football teams or something like that.. apologize to @SenatorDurbin too! SO SORRY! G.E. Anderson on Twitter

— Mika Brzezinski (@morningmika) December 12, 2018

Ms. Brzezinski is a liberal, homophobia is tolerated and celebrated by libtards.
Ah...and suddenly the snowflakey trumpanzees are melting.

More hypocrisy duly noted. The left's Political Correctness zero tolerance demands punishment...evidently except for one of their own
Oh the HYPOCRISY, your MessiahRushie has been using the term "butt boy" for years and never once did the Right-wing HYPOCRITES complain!!!

March 3, 2009
RUSH: This mindless twit butt boy criticism is not going to drive me outta here.
Well, you know why they find it acceptable with Rush, don't you?

Would not be at all surprised if Pompeo surrendered his anal virginity to the dotard
That is what homofascists would consider homophobic. Your black card doesn’t exonerate you from your own Marxist ilk anymore.
Pipe down, butt boy
What's up with black American guy's obsessions with pipes and butt boys...I blame it on all that jail time.
Actually, we all just notice it's a thing with trumpanzees since tiny trump had his Helsinki meeting with Putin and came out walking funny.
That’s a homophobic comment. You’re a homophobe.

Does Trump have any staff that aren’t butt boys?

I thought you were the "Butt Boy" School Master, did you resign or get detention?
You know...USMB just isn't the best place for you to pick up men.

You obviously know this based on your failures...

Wrong gender for me...
Nice attempt to cover.

Nothing to cover, l love to grab pussy...

Eat pussy, finger pussy and f’ck pussy...

Forum List

Back