Will Michael Jackson Be Convicted Or Not?

Will Michael Jackson Be Convicted Of Child Molestation Or Not?

• Total voters
mom4 said:
I always wondered, if he was guilty, why would the parents settle for money? Anyone touched my baby, and Bill Gates couldn't pay me enough to make me settle for anything less than hard time.

I know you're not joking, but you can't honestly think that "MONEY" can't be the reason someone would do this either. People will do just about anything for "MONEY". Even use their kids as bait for a law suit.

And my point and yours lends credence to the arguement that mickey just might be getting a rail road job. Well... I believe there might be some truth to that, since he appears to have a lot of money, although I've heard of late he's severely in the hole, but, with that said, I still believe the freaky pervert is guilty as hell. So there's a little bit of everything at work in this case.

On top of all the other craziness surrounding this tral,now a reporter has had to hire bodyguards. Fox News was reporting this last night,but would not reveal the identity ofthe reporter saying they were asked not to. They havealso said they will have snipers on rooftops when jury comes back because the fans are acting like idiots. I wonder how much that is going to cost.

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash3mjf.htm

krisy said:
On top of all the other craziness surrounding this tral,now a reporter has had to hire bodyguards. Fox News was reporting this last night,but would not reveal the identity ofthe reporter saying they were asked not to. They havealso said they will have snipers on rooftops when jury comes back because the fans are acting like idiots. I wonder how much that is going to cost.

I wonder about the fact that since this jury is not sequestered if they watch the media coverage at night, and if that is in any way shaping their opinion??

Bonnie said:
I wonder about the fact that since this jury is not sequestered if they watch the media coverage at night, and if that is in any way shaping their opinion??

I don't know where I've been,but I didn't realise until yesterday that the jury wasn't sequestered!!! :confused:

I would hope the media does not influence their decision,but they are human and if they are watching all that coverage,something someone says will probably sink in.

There was a reporter on MSNBC the other day (fourth day of deliberations I think) moaning about how long they were taking. I couldn't believe it. They have a lot to rake over and I think they should do it right. Damn media just can't wait for that big story to happen. After critisizing that,she then asked her guest if it was appropriate for the judge to let these people off to go some some family members graduations? IMO,they don't deserve to miss something as huge as a son or daughters graduation because of MJ.

There's "reportedly", 2,200 reporters outside MJ's neverland molesters palace. More then OJ simpson and Scott peterson the murderers combined.

What a freakin' circus... well... mickey does LOOK like he belongs in a circus.

krisy said:

Snipers ought to be used to take out the pervert ( save a bunch of money) & also his fans that think they may have to riot , as they did in the OJ trial, if they just opened up riots would be over.

a little late in the game, but heres my 2 cents worth.

jacko is a sick pervert that likes little boys. will he get convicted? who knows. i can only hope and pray he ends up moonwalking his ass over to bubbas for that sleep over.

i look at it this way, one time being accused of this maybe a coincidence. accidents happen, boys can misconstrue things. but being real, just how many times can this happen before a red flag goes up? when i get into trouble for something mixed up in translation, i damned sure make sure i do it differently so as to avoid problems.

hes a sicko and needs to be away fro the public for sure.

no1tovote4 said:
Finally...

Speculation about what a jury will do is like attempting to predict Colorado weather.

Yep, Texas weather too.

The fans are already getting rowdy outside the courthouse. At least as rowdy as Michael Jackson fans can get. Right now, he's got about 40 minutes, a 35 to 40 minute drive ahead of him, and he still hasn't left yet. I got a feeling that this is about to get really interesting today.

Jimmyeatworld said:
The jury has reached a verdict. They are saying they should make an announcement by 1:30pm west coast time.

I think he will be found guilty of giving alcohol to a minor. Not guilty of the rest.

Then he will move to France and live with Roman Polanski.

Jimmyeatworld said:
The jury has reached a verdict. They are saying they should make an announcement by 1:30pm west coast time.

That's 4.30 pm here on the East Coast..........

If he is found guilty on any of the counts I believe he will be handcuffed and taken right to jail to await sentencing, at least that's what the pundits are saying

Bonnie said:
That's 4.30 pm here on the East Coast..........

If he is found guilty on any of the counts I believe he will be handcuffed and taken right to jail to await sentencing, at least that's what the pundits are saying

As I understand it, that's the way it will go. If he's found innocent, he is supposedly going to make a statement. If he's found guilty, his first stop will be county jail. I don't know if that goes for being found guilty for everything or just one or two of the charges.

Right now, nobody is sure where he is. Did he sneak to the courthouse to avoid the media? Or maybe he's already in France with Polanski.

Whoops. I think he's loading up now. Still, he's pushing it on the time.

in about twenty minutes or so we will all know..if found guilty it's about guaranteed a riot will ensue...if innocent...alot of diatribe will ensue...I leave it up to GOD...he is the final arbitrator! :halo: ;)

Count 1...not guility
Count 2...not guilty
count 3...not guilty
count 4...not guilty
count 5...not guilty
count 6...not guilty
count 7...not guilty
count 8...not guilty
count 9...not guilty
count 10...not guilty

Well i was correct...now the diatribe starts........ :eek:

1. Conspiracy - Not guilty.
2. Lewd Act - Not guilty.
3. Lewd Act - Not guilty.
4. Lewd Act - Not guilty.
5. Lewd Act - Not Guilty.
6. Attempting Lewd Act - Not guilty.
7. Administering Intox agent - Not guilty.
Lesser - Not guilty - providing intox bev to minors.
8. Administering Intox agent to assist in commission of felony - Not guilty.
Lesser - Not guilty - providing alcoholic bev to people under 21.
9. Administering Intox agent - Not quilty.
Lesser - Not guilty - providing alcohol to persons under 21.
10. Administering Intox agent - Not guilty.
Lesser - Not guilty - providing alcohol to persons under 21.

Damn, not guilty on all counts.

Forum List

Back