Will Michael Jackson Be Convicted Or Not?

Will Michael Jackson Be Convicted Of Child Molestation Or Not?

• Total voters
I have to agree with Archangel here, the pervert hired lawyers that made ya question the witnesses , if ya have question ya can't convict.
It just goes to show if ya have enough money to buy a team of lawyers you can do anything!!
I guess now Saddam will want to go to the land of fruits & nuts to be tried, hell all he needs is a dream team & he to will walk! :eek:

It all boils down to this fucking wierdo has been playing around with little boys for YEARS! He's done just about every sick thing a person can do, and ADMITTED IT, just short of saying he's "had sex with them".

YOU CAN NOT TELL ME THAT THAT SICK FUCK DIDN'T AT ONE TIME *FEEL UP* ONE OF THE *HUNDREDS* OF LITTLE BOYS THAT'S *SLEPT OVER* AT HIS PEDOPHILE PALACE!!!

That bastard is "innocent" in as much that his MONEY and his CELEBRITY STATIS got him off. California will NOT CONVICT one of it's own. He *BOUGHT* his way out of this.

Another guilty rich celebrity walks in california, and EVERYONE knows it.

Pale Rider said:
It all boils down to this fucking wierdo has been playing around with little boys for YEARS! He's done just about every sick thing a person can do, and ADMITTED IT, just short of saying he's "had sex with them".

YOU CAN NOT TELL ME THAT THAT SICK FUCK DIDN'T AT ONE TIME *FEEL UP* ONE OF THE *HUNDREDS* OF LITTLE BOYS THAT'S *SLEPT OVER* AT HIS PEDOPHILE PALACE!!!

That bastard is "innocent" in as much that his MONEY and his CELEBRITY STATIS got him off. California will NOT CONVICT one of it's own. He *BOUGHT* his way out of this.

AMEN!!!
The best post I seen on this Pale was the one you asked would ya want this pervert living next door to ya....lol.... that about sums it all up

Pale Rider said:

I think in this case the Prosecution picked the wrong family to help him prosecute the
case, as the other ones settled for money. I do think he did it, but the mother and son were not credible enough to pass muster with the jury, that's all this case is about. If you listen to them they did show contempt for the mom especially.

Pale Rider said:
You know what arch, using your own logic, you no more know that he's innocent than someone else thinking he's guilty.

There's a lot of "facts" surrounding this piece of shit that all point to "he's got a fixation with little boys". Now given those "facts", just how long do think he's going to be satisfied without "touching" them? It all lends to one conclusion, and when he says "feel the love", I know what he wants to feel.

For the life of me, I can't understand why you think he's "innocent", when everything about him reeks of pedophile.

I for one never said he was innocent or guilty...I was not on the jury nor was I in his bedroom...based on the evidence or lack of it he was found..."Not Guilty" All I can attest to is he is weird...and a social retard...gut feelings are great when one investigates...but feelings do not and should not convict one...ya need alot more than how you feel about a person...so you are saying you know for a fact what he did in the bedroom...taking aside your "gut" feeling...and where did you get this information to base your feelings on....well same as all of us...via the news media...not exactly what I would call concrete evidence...so before you accuse me of taking sides...please review your your continued diatribe based on "feelings" vs evidence a court or jury must follow under the rules of evidence....emotions are okay when expressing ones opinions...but please do not try to convince me that emotions are evidence....geez pale! :shocked:

manu1959 said:
ever been on a jury...not sure i would be proud to align myself with a bunch of people too stupid to get out of it

stupid comment...you are smart and above everyone else who serves on a jury...you call people who do their public duty stupid...then condemn their decisions....while you brag about staying off jury service...now who is the fool here...I would say it is you.... :huh:

archangel
stupid comment...you are smart and above everyone else who serves on a jury...you call people who do their public duty stupid...then condemn their decisions....while you brag about staying off jury service...now who is the fool here...I would say it is you....

Unfortunately I have been served as a witness to testify in a murder case by both the Defense and Prosecution, which means that I have to put my business on hold for two weeks because Im on standby and I dont' want to be involved at all in this............But no way out of this one. I am waiting for the Prosecution to call me back to find out just what it is they want me to testify to.

Michael should be on his knees thanking God that I'm not prez. :chains: Why do we let sexual predators off in this country???!! So his accuser is a golddigger, so what?? Throw them all in the joint as far as I'm concerned.

archangel said:
stupid comment...you are smart and above everyone else who serves on a jury...you call people who do their public duty stupid...then condemn their decisions....while you brag about staying off jury service...now who is the fool here...I would say it is you.... :huh:

i would say you take yourself pretty seriously....good for you

archangel said:
I for one never said he was innocent or guilty...I was not on the jury nor was I in his bedroom...based on the evidence or lack of it he was found..."Not Guilty" All I can attest to is he is weird...and a social retard...gut feelings are great when one investigates...but feelings do not and should not convict one...ya need alot more than how you feel about a person...so you are saying you know for a fact what he did in the bedroom...taking aside your "gut" feeling...and where did you get this information to base your feelings on....well same as all of us...via the news media...not exactly what I would call concrete evidence...so before you accuse me of taking sides...please review your your continued diatribe based on "feelings" vs evidence a court or jury must follow under the rules of evidence....emotions are okay when expressing ones opinions...but please do not try to convince me that emotions are evidence....geez pale! :shocked:

and as we all know facts cant be manipulated, or paid off, ever

Forum List

Back