Will Michael Jackson Be Convicted Or Not?

Will Michael Jackson Be Convicted Of Child Molestation Or Not?

• Total voters

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
With the prosecution done, and the defense wraping up, before the jury brings back a verdict, give your prediction.

WILL MICHAEL JACKSON BE CONVITED OF CHILD MOLESTATION OR NOT?

All comments welcome.

I believe myself that this time the jury will get it right and convict the bastard. One does not have to be a rocket scientist to see that this dude is sick in the head. Money has bought him the best defense possible, but they still can't cover up the fact that this assbag likes to get little boys drunk and then sleep with them. He's a damn FREAK and needs to be put out of commission.

I think that quite possibly Jackson's team will early on ask for some kind of deal, which no doubt will include a conviction.

I wish I had paid closer attention. I don't know how it will pan out. I feel sorry for him, such a human mess. But I feel sorrier for those little boys.

mom4 said:
I wish I had paid closer attention. I don't know how it will pan out. I feel sorry for him, such a human mess. But I feel sorrier for those little boys.
I think some of the parents should be convicted too.
Pimpin out your own kids...What a bunch of shitbags.

I said yes, but only partially. He will be convicted to contributing to the delinquency of a minor, but not for his sexual deviancy. He selects his victims well, and pretty much assures that nobody would believe them.

no1tovote4 said:
I said yes, but only partially. He will be convicted to contributing to the delinquency of a minor, but not for his sexual deviancy. He selects his victims well, and pretty much assures that nobody would believe them.

That's kind of what the prosecution said too. They said the kids he picks all have the same things in common. No "Dad", all thirteen, all boys, all less than fortunate, and all had similiar looks, among other things. I can't help but think he had people FINDING these boys FOR HIM, but they'll never talk. Not as long as mickey is paying them.

I've been semi keeing up with it, and I have to say it's 50/50. No1tovote4 might be right, convicted on giving alcohol to a minor and such as that, but not for child molestation. If he doesn't end up in prison, I would bet there won't be anymore slumber parties at little Michael's house anymore.

I voted no, I agree he ought to be & should be but in our legal system it seems if ya have a bunch of money & fame even murder is ok, but I 'am still wishing

I think he didn't molest the kids. I think he's got serious issues, but I don't believe he's a criminal. I think the kids/parents are evil, and are out to make money - nomatter the cost (in terms of their 'soul').

I'd like to see Jackson (Moon)Walk away from all this - find God, and do whatever it takes to fix his face.

:)

Jimmyeatworld said:
I've been semi keeing up with it, and I have to say it's 50/50. No1tovote4 might be right, convicted on giving alcohol to a minor and such as that, but not for child molestation. If he doesn't end up in prison, I would bet there won't be anymore slumber parties at little Michael's house anymore.

Same here and I agree as well.

-=d=- said:
I think he didn't molest the kids. I think he's got serious issues, but I don't believe he's a criminal. I think the kids/parents are evil, and are out to make money - nomatter the cost (in terms of their 'soul').

I'd like to see Jackson (Moon)Walk away from all this - find God, and do whatever it takes to fix his face.

:)

Jackson is a physically healthy adult male.
His physical appearance is that of a weird geisha.
He has no adult girlfriends.
He has no adult boyfriends.
He has a fantasy playground called "Neverland".
He sleeps in the same bed with little boys night after night.
He takes showers with them.
He gives them booze.

And you think this guy is innocent?! He screams pervert from a mile away! Behavior like his should not be tolerated even if he did not sexually touch the children which I doubt very much. I hope they throw the book at him.

I haven't really been following this disgusting case and I don't know what the jury will decide but I hope they cut through the bullshit and send him to the slammer permanently. I have zero tolerance for child abusers. I also think the mother should be sent to jail as well for her part in this child abuse/child slavery.

Also heard that Jacko the Sicko is planning on establishing another Neverland type thing in Africa - probably so he can go there and continue unmolested with his child molestation.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I would say off hand that the Jury will find him guilty on "Contributing to the delinquency of a minor" or it will be a "Hung Jury"..
I base this on the fact that the witnesses provided by the prosecution had way too many skeletons in their closets..
Also one key element was missing in the "Pedophile profile" that being he was open about his relationships with children...pedophiles are very secretive about their contact with children...even though they do migrate to fields where contact with children can be established.

This being said I agree Michael Jackson is definetly weird,eccentric,socially retarded and socially immature... did he molest the children... possibly, but not exactly provable in a court of law...his weird behavior points in this direction, but does not prove behond a reasonable doubt that he did anymore than contribute to the delinquency of minors....sad but true!

archangel said:
Also one key element was missing in the "Pedophile profile" that being he was open about his relationships with children...pedophiles are very secretive about their contact with children...even though they do migrate to fields where contact with children can be established.

I'd say that this element was seemingly missing because this moron is not only lost in his never, never land, but also thinks, or at least did, that he can DO AS HE PLEASES, and how dare you tell him he can't!

The man has created a fantasy world for himself and his subjects to live and play in, and I whole heartedly believe that he felt he could do as he damn well pleased in the fantasy world of his, and the rest of the world be damned, and right from wrong was all up to him, and he doesn't know right from wrong. In his world, it was OK to give little boys alcohol, then hug and kiss and fondle them, then take a shower with them, then climb into bed with them. He's a sick son of a bitch, and I hope they throw him in prison.

Pale Rider said:
I'd say that this element was seemingly missing because this moron is not only lost in his never, never land, but also thinks, or at least did, that he can DO AS HE PLEASES, and how dare you tell him he can't!

The man has created a fantasy world for himself and his subjects to live and play in, and I whole heartedly believe that he felt he could do as he damn well pleased in the fantasy world of his, and the rest of the world be damned, and right from wrong was all up to him, and he doesn't know right from wrong. In his world, it was OK to give little boys alcohol, then hug and kiss and fondle them, then take a shower with them, then climb into bed with them. He's a sick son of a bitch, and I hope they throw him in prison.

I agree Pale. I have always believed that MJ thinks he is above the law and literally can do whatever he wants and suffer no consequences because he is Michael Jackson. I do believe he thinks he is "seperate" from the rest of us in some way. I was asking a my brother's wife what she thought would happen. She thinks he will get off getting some kind of psychiatric treatment. I hate to accuse someone of doing something if there isn't hard proof,but haven't there been peple accuse him that have not been after money or anything? How many kids have accused him now? I also believe the parents that let their kids stay with him are idiots.

He scraped outta the last one.. I really don't think he's going to scrape outta this one...

Forum List

Back