Will Michael Douglas Play Mitt's Character

After all....Romney's activities with Bain were exactly like those of a Wall Street investment firm buying companies in trouble, dumping them and laying everybody off

gordon-gekko-profile.jpg

Gecko got rich breaking insider trading laws, was he getting his info from Nancy Pelosi ?...... :eusa_whistle:

LMAO!!

Was Charles Keating doing what comes naturally

What about Marvin Bush and his far east whores

Greed is what has caused the ordinary Americans to basically bite the dust and the upper 1% to get everything. Revolt isn't far away.

The entire 1% will be in the government if neomarxist faggots like you get their way.......

a2ex4.jpg

Mitt Romney is a dirty rotten capitalist pig!

34r7vxh.jpg

I'm Barack Obama and I approve this message.

Gecko got rich breaking insider trading laws, was he getting his info from Nancy Pelosi ?...... :eusa_whistle:

LMAO!!

Was Charles Keating doing what comes naturally

What about Marvin Bush and his far east whores

Greed is what has caused the ordinary Americans to basically bite the dust and the upper 1% to get everything. Revolt isn't far away.

How did so many politicians accumulate so much wealth after they got into politics?

Do your research - your beloved party is corrupt to the core. Just like the other side.

And... about that 'revolt'.... bring guns. Because you can be assured that, if you start that shit, you're going down - hard.

Me going down is a no brainer.....I'm 77 years old. Going down hard will just hurt somebody else. I've never backed away from an argument or a fight.

No, a company should not have to operate at a loss just to provide jobs. However, when a corporate takeover gobbles up a profitable company in order to increase profits by moving production abroad, shutting down operations to eliminate competition, or destroys the company by selling off assets, that's a problem.

That may have happened, but not to the companies that failed under Bain.

When a company is being leeched by workers and union demands and at the same time suffocated by taxes and regulations it is high time to move it out of the country. If the workers are unemployed, well, that's just too bad, they should have realized they were murdering the company by worker vampirism.

It would be hell if a working man actually still had a chance to make a decent living, save a little for his old days and send his kids to college instead of having to see them go 10,000 miles to some shithole to fight and die in a war started by some disgruntled chickenhawk.

In the 1940's and early 1950's a corporate executive earned 12-15 times what a carpenter or plumber made. By the 1970's that multiplier had grown to about 50 times. Guess what it was in 2010.........the average CEO made about 550 times what an ordinary American worker earned. The goddamed wealthy in this country won't be satisfied until what used to be the middle class is exactly like a worker in Maylasia. It's called greed!!

tumblr_lnq47faheW1qcq8hko1_500.gif

GDP Growth Rate

income+2.jpg
Over the last 50 years, those in the top income bracket have reaped huge benefits, while only small improvements have trickled down to the workers. The economic growth in the nation as measured by real GDP growth has been shrinking each decade for 50 years. During the 1960's, the average real GDP growth was 4.64%, dropping to 3.57% in the 70's, dropping to 3.4% in 80's, dropping 3.32% in 90's, and dropping to 1.78% in the first decade of this century. We have not had a decade where unemployment averaged less than 5% since the 1960's.

United States Unemployment Rate 1920–2008 — Infoplease.com

GDP Growth Rate

Who's gonna play Barry Hussein in the next big hollywood docudrama about a one term president? My guess is Snoop Dog. He has the right background in drugs and politics.

Forum List

Back