Will Michael Douglas Play Mitt's Character

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
After all....Romney's activities with Bain were exactly like those of a Wall Street investment firm buying companies in trouble, dumping them and laying everybody off

gordon-gekko-profile.jpg

Last edited:
Shut your Vietnam-dodging Communist fucking piehole, asswipe

You right wing Reagan like pricks will have to deal with this before the election. It ain't going away. When Romney says, "Reagan Conservative" I almost wet my jeans. Conservative my ass. He cut tax rates for his rich buddies, started one of the most expensive military "Star Wars" activities in the history of the country, then proceeded to quadruple the national debt...at least he and Bush's daddy did. I know what a conservative is....Barry Goldwater and Dwight Eisenhower. I voted for both of them.

When Dwight Eisenhower was president anyone who earned more than $300,000 a year paid 91% of the excess to the government. Back then Republicans still believed in paying their debts.

You want Vietnam dodging:

To put it in perspective, here are 9 ways Bush got favored treatment in the service due to his political connections (he was then son of a Congressman and grandson of a former Senator):
1) He got into the Guard by pulling strings, avoiding the year and a half waiting list;
2) He took a 2-month vacation in Florida after just 8 weeks, (1 of 3 leaves), to work on a political campaign;
3) Bush skipped Officer Candidate School and got a special commission as a 2nd Lieutenant, without qualifications;
4) He was assigned to a safe plane (being phased out of active service), the F-102 ;
5) During flight school, he was flown on a government jet to Washington for a date with President Nixon's daughter Tricia ;
6) Bush got an illegal transfer (later overruled) to a base with no work;
7) He simply didn't show up for a YEAR, with no penalty;
8) George W. skipped all his medical exams after they started drug tests, and was removed from flight status;
9) He ended his service 10 months early to go to Harvard Business School;

Here are the details:

http://www.realchange.org/bushjr.htm#vietnam

Last edited:
Romney did an excellent job at Bain. 70% of the companies they restructured went on to become successful and you can't win them all.

Romney did an excellent job at Bain. 70% of the companies they restructured went on to become successful and you can't win them all.

Link? Oh, and at what cost to their employees and communities?

Do you believe that a company should be kept up and running even when it is unprofitable just because it keeps the people working? For how long? Until it can't pay the employees anymore? Is employment just another form of welfare?

Do you believe that a company should be kept up and running even when it is unprofitable just because it keeps the people working? For how long? Until it can't pay the employees anymore? Is employment just another form of welfare?

No.

I simply asked which companies and at what cost to the employees and the communities in which they did business. And, we know that Romney profited, and continues to profit, from this process. How many of the 70% now have employees overseas?

No.

I simply asked which companies and at what cost to the employees and the communities in which they did business. And, we know that Romney profited, and continues to profit, from this process. How many of the 70% now have employees overseas?

Now now..details.

No.

Good question for the Right siders. It turns out that about 80% of Bain's employees are overseas now. Don't worry.....Obama's folks will have the exact number.

You want Vietnam dodging:

To put it in perspective, here are 9 ways Bush got favored treatment in the service due to his political connections (he was then son of a Congressman and grandson of a former Senator):
1) He got into the Guard by pulling strings, avoiding the year and a half waiting list;
2) He took a 2-month vacation in Florida after just 8 weeks, (1 of 3 leaves), to work on a political campaign;
3) Bush skipped Officer Candidate School and got a special commission as a 2nd Lieutenant, without qualifications;
4) He was assigned to a safe plane (being phased out of active service), the F-102 ;
5) During flight school, he was flown on a government jet to Washington for a date with President Nixon's daughter Tricia ;
6) Bush got an illegal transfer (later overruled) to a base with no work;
7) He simply didn't show up for a YEAR, with no penalty;
8) George W. skipped all his medical exams after they started drug tests, and was removed from flight status;
9) He ended his service 10 months early to go to Harvard Business School;

10) You got out of the Army National Guard just as Vietnam was starting.

Mitt (his real name is Willard) has Character?

Not really. Even some robots have more "character".

Like R2D2 and CP3O.

But then again..they were robots with humans inside.

Willard may be a human with a robot inside.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlpOaaM0wV0]R2D2 and C3PO - No smoking - YouTube[/ame]

And please..don't smoke! :D

Forum List

Back