Will Meuller do more Damage to the Ds or the Rs?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Since Comey, as an investigator, lacked the Authority to dismiss charges against Hillary all that evidence is still out there. DOJ, the FBI and Mueller are all in play and Mueller knows it. Politicizing the intelligence community, domestic surveillance of political enemies and ad infinitum Mueller has to get out in front of the investigations or be seen ineffective. So, what do you expect Mueller to go for the low hanging fruit or let himself be treated as being incompetent?

Mueller's assignment is to investigate connections in the senile old orange clown's campaign to Russia, and possible obstruction of justice charges for the clown himself. And since the clown admitted such publically, seems there is some substance to the suspicions.

It's too bad Mueller isn't being given the same latitude Ken Starr was given against Bill Clinton, back when Donald Trump was a close friend of Bill and defended him.

Starr was allowed to investigate ancient accusations surrounding Whitewater, and no end of "bimbo eruptions". Seems to me Mueller should be allowed to investigate Trump University, the barging into underaged girls dressing rooms, pussy grabbing, infidelities, mob connections, and so forth.

They should all be fair game. Turnabout is fair play.

Mueller will spend a few months finding office space. Then he has to design some stationary and acquire some business cards. Then he has to find a secure parking lot and rent some cars and SUVs. Then he has to hire a lot of staff and negotiate bulk discounts with Office Max and Dominos and Costco. Then he has to decide what kind of carpet he should have in his office, and furniture, and which phone company to use.

And so on and so on...

It'll be six to ten months before he writes his first subpoena!

So if you are holding your breath in excited anticipation of a Trump impeachment in 2017 or 2018, fuggedaboutit.

I guess we will find out. I really doubt anything serious against Trump will come of it, but if the whole things gets politicized and if he does not uncover some wrongdoing by the democrats, I am throwing my hands up in the air of ever getting corruption out of Washington.

It's too bad Mueller isn't being given the same latitude Ken Starr was given against Bill Clinton, back when Donald Trump was a close friend of Bill and defended him.

Starr was allowed to investigate ancient accusations surrounding Whitewater, and no end of "bimbo eruptions". Seems to me Mueller should be allowed to investigate Trump University, the barging into underaged girls dressing rooms, pussy grabbing, infidelities, mob connections, and so forth.

Retrying Trump university would be double jeapordy idiot..and you want him to investigate barging into girls dressing rooms and pussy grabbing?

Shit that happened before he was president?

Since Comey, as an investigator, lacked the Authority to dismiss charges against Hillary all that evidence is still out there. DOJ, the FBI and Mueller are all in play and Mueller knows it. Politicizing the intelligence community, domestic surveillance of political enemies and ad infinitum Mueller has to get out in front of the investigations or be seen ineffective. So, what do you expect Mueller to go for the low hanging fruit or let himself be treated as being incompetent?

Yea it will expand to Hillary eventually, it always does

Retrying Trump university would be double jeapordy idiot..and you want him to investigate barging into girls dressing rooms and pussy grabbing?

I'm not agreeing (or disagreeing) with any of the nonsense mentioned above, but Whitewater "happened" 10 years before Clinton was President.

I'm not agreeing (or disagreeing) with any of the nonsense mentioned above, but Whitewater "happened" 10 years before Clinton was President.

Oops forgot about that ...thanks for reminding me

There was a federal statute about state and local government corruption that covered Whitewater. Other than collusion for which there is no evidence, there are no accusations against Trump that are a) federal and probably b) not covered by a statute of limitations that has expired.

Forum List

Back