Will Media Accuse Norway Madman Of Listening To Rush/Hannity & Sarah Palin Supporter?

MSNBC Contessa Brewer: Good Afternoon,welcome to MSNBC News,Our Top Story Today, A Regular Typical Lilly White Right Wing Nut Blew Away 94 Non-Muslem Youths somewhere in Norway,Although all of us here at MSNBC don't have all the facts,but we all believe the mass killings are linked to the Victims obsession of Sarah Palin killing Caribou and a possible Obsession with Rush Limbaugh violent right wing views of white tribal Americans toting guns at all White Campaign rallys. More on this story right after I come back from taking a Sh-----T.

Wow...that's horrible. Give us a link to the audio or the transcript, plz.

LOL,,,,I made that up, comon, do you really think she said,more on this story right after I take a shit? Although,Im sure Chris Matthews has silenty pooped his pants in the middle of insulting a Republican,,,,,but just hang in there, my next set of Politically Correct Videos should be on you tube in about two weeks (and I hope Ed Schultz doesn't see any of them,well maybe after about 5000 hits)

So, what does that say about you...having to make stuff up to prove your.....er.....'point'.

And did Glen Beck prove your point too?

YES! The Left Nutters are already doing that. It's only a matter of time before it becomes BOOOOOOOOSH!!!! too. I think i can speak for most Americans when i say i'm completely sick of the stupid Left Nutters in this country.

Forum List

Back