Will Lynch Snub The White House Again?

Great, the idiot can speak, and he says nothing. He is a good athlete, that's it.

LOL - if I were rooting for a debate team in the Super Bowl, I'd want someone like Lyndon Johnson on my team but-----but since we're talkin' football, I prefer Marshawn Lynch and-----and regardless of what you think of Marshawn, Marshawn's an idiot like a fox - the more he pokes 'the man' in the eye the higher his Q Score goes. The higher his Q Score goes the more money he makes for himself and his foundation to help underprivileged kids get the learning skills they need to become the debaters you to prefer.

Who was the last big running back for the Hawks, you know the guy who was on the cover of the Madden game.

Lynch will be forgotten after the Hawks let him go after the Super Bowl.

You are referring to Alexander, but it's a bit different. Alexander was a lot older when he came into the league and didn't do anything for other teams because he broke his last year with the Seahawks. There is a finite number of hits an NFL running back can take in their careers. Alexander reached his...Marshawn has some left.

We are talking Q rating, the inference is Lynch will maintain a high Q rating. Once an athlete retires their Q rating will diminish significantly. Very few maintain a high Q rating once they leave sports, Lynch will lose his after he retires, with the exception of his home city.

Ahhhh...yeah that's probably true. Out of sight out of mind as they say

Great, the idiot can speak, and he says nothing. He is a good athlete, that's it.

LOL - if I were rooting for a debate team in the Super Bowl, I'd want someone like Lyndon Johnson on my team but-----but since we're talkin' football, I prefer Marshawn Lynch and-----and regardless of what you think of Marshawn, Marshawn's an idiot like a fox - the more he pokes 'the man' in the eye the higher his Q Score goes. The higher his Q Score goes the more money he makes for himself and his foundation to help underprivileged kids get the learning skills they need to become the debaters you to prefer.

Who was the last big running back for the Hawks, you know the guy who was on the cover of the Madden game.

You are referring to Alexander, but it's a bit different. Alexander was a lot older when he came into the league and didn't do anything for other teams bec

You are referring to Alexander, but it's a bit different. Alexander was a lot older when he came into the league and didn't do anything for other teams because he broke his last year with the Seahawks. There is a finite number of hits an NFL running back can take in their careers. Alexander reached his...Marshawn has some left.

We are talking Q rating, the inference is Lynch will maintain a high Q rating. Once an athlete retires their Q rating will diminish significantly. Very few maintain a high Q rating once they leave sports, Lynch will lose his after he retires, with the exception of his home city.

ause he broke his last year with the Seahawks. There is a finite number of hits an NFL running back can take in their careers. Alexander reached his...Marshawn has some left.

Time will tell if Marshawn keeps his Q Score, I doubt he will and-----and I doubt he needs to as long as he able to maintain a decent percentage his Q Score with his target demographic but-----but Marshawn is hooked up with Jennifer and Joe Montana, the last time Joe played in the NFL was 21 years ago.

And-----and Marshawn just picked up another endorsement today -
MeUndies,Com.

Joe Montana with some face time at Marshawn Lynch charity event

By David Fucillo
Dec 15 2014

<snip>

Montana was among several former 49ers players in attendance, including Roger Craig. However, Montana was up there for more than just the game. He also joined Marshawn Lynch at the latter's charity event Sunday evening.

Lynch and 49ers quarterback Josh Johnson are cousins, and together formed the Fam 1st Family Foundation. The goal of the foundation is to empower youth through education. They described their vision as "provid[ing] a one stop shop, where the center's programming will include developing workshops for vulnerable communities to promote literacy, athletic training, financial training, after school tutoring, art programs, vocational training, a media center, law and order program, and much more."

Montana's wife Jennifer has done work with Lynch in the past to help raise money for his foundation. Jennifer Montana Design sells various key designs that help raise money for various charities. JMD "employs individuals from Harbor House, a non-profit community center located in a largely immigrant-populated section of Oakland, California, that is afflicted by such challenging issues as unemployment, refugee status, illiteracy, and inadequate educational preparation."

Earlier this year, Montana worked with Lynch to design a "Beast Mode - Curb Chain" that would help raise money for Lynch and Johnson's foundation. Apparently if you buy the chain, 80 percent of "net profits" benefit Family 1st, and Four Rings, Montana Family Foundation.

460489556.0.jpg

You are referring to Alexander, but it's a bit different. Alexander was a lot older when he came into the league and didn't do anything for other teams bec

ause he broke his last year with the Seahawks. There is a finite number of hits an NFL running back can take in their careers. Alexander reached his...Marshawn has some left.

Time will tell if Marshawn keeps his Q Score, I doubt he will and-----and I doubt he needs to as long as he able to maintain a decent percentage his Q Score with his target demographic but-----but Marshawn is hooked up with Jennifer and Joe Montana, the last time Joe played in the NFL was 21 years ago.

And-----and Marshawn just picked up another endorsement today -
MeUndies,Com.

Joe Montana with some face time at Marshawn Lynch charity event

By David Fucillo
Dec 15 2014

<snip>

Montana was among several former 49ers players in attendance, including Roger Craig. However, Montana was up there for more than just the game. He also joined Marshawn Lynch at the latter's charity event Sunday evening.

Lynch and 49ers quarterback Josh Johnson are cousins, and together formed the Fam 1st Family Foundation. The goal of the foundation is to empower youth through education. They described their vision as "provid[ing] a one stop shop, where the center's programming will include developing workshops for vulnerable communities to promote literacy, athletic training, financial training, after school tutoring, art programs, vocational training, a media center, law and order program, and much more."

Montana's wife Jennifer has done work with Lynch in the past to help raise money for his foundation. Jennifer Montana Design sells various key designs that help raise money for various charities. JMD "employs individuals from Harbor House, a non-profit community center located in a largely immigrant-populated section of Oakland, California, that is afflicted by such challenging issues as unemployment, refugee status, illiteracy, and inadequate educational preparation."

Earlier this year, Montana worked with Lynch to design a "Beast Mode - Curb Chain" that would help raise money for Lynch and Johnson's foundation. Apparently if you buy the chain, 80 percent of "net profits" benefit Family 1st, and Four Rings, Montana Family Foundation.

460489556.0.jpg

It is tough for athletes to keep Q scores, I am glad he has teamed up with Montana, I hope he does after he retires. Athletes have it tough after retirement. SI did a report a couple years ago and 78% of NFL players were bankrupt within two years of their retiring. That is a sad fact. I would hope the NFL and their union would have mandatory training during and after their NFL days to help them to manage their money.

I heard Lynch trying to form a sentence the other day.

Now I know why he rarely talks to the press.
He does his talking in beastmode on the field.

He's living proof that the educable mentally retarded can run with the football on an elite level.
He isn't stupid. A stupid man can't make split second decisions with success so often. Public speaking and intelligence don't necessarily go together. Lots of idiots can blab all day.

I heard Lynch trying to form a sentence the other day.

Now I know why he rarely talks to the press.
He does his talking in beastmode on the field.

He's living proof that the educable mentally retarded can run with the football on an elite level.
He isn't stupid. A stupid man can't make split second decisions with success so often. Public speaking and intelligence don't necessarily go together. Lots of idiots can blab all day.

Jerome Bettis was better........and smarter.

Would someone start a "USMB Superbowl XLIX Thread" please? Or is there already one?

And please tag me in it. Thank you!

Forum List

Back