Will Lt. Jeff Silk Arrest the Clintons for Murder ?

And the fact that you are posting this on an open forum now puts you on their hit list. Make sure all your affairs are in order.
They don't HAVE hit lists any more. They are too old, retired, powerless, and too vulnerable for that. Don't be surprised if you see them fleeing to some 3rd world hellhole, where they'll be accepted with open arms. They did a lot for Mexico. Maybe they could go there.

Jean Duffey headed up Arkansas' 7th District drug task force in 1990. She was never allowed to conduct a thorough investigation of drug running in Mena or any possible connection to the train deaths. Her task force and a federal grand jury were shut down after they started examining corruption involving public officials. This was the state of politics and coerced law enforcement back THEN.

When a judge subpoenad evidence obtained by Jean Duffey's task force -- evidence gathered against drug bums and corrupt public officials, Ms. Duffey refused to honor the subpoena, fearing for the lives of witnesses (many of whom did turn up dead) and fled the state when a warrant was issued for her arrest. That was when the Clintons were in control.

But we don't see Lt. Silk or his prosecution team going anywhere now, do we ?
"They don't have hit lists anymore"....sure, if that makes you feel better...but they are killers...I'd have my affairs in order, if I were you....just....in....case.....

I'm sure that Timmy thinks Wasserman Schultz brother getting assigned the Seth Rich case was just a coinkydink too.

LOL..

Timmy???

"Thinks"???

LOL...

giphy.gif

"They don't have hit lists anymore"....sure, if that makes you feel better...but they are killers...I'd have my affairs in order, if I were you....just....in....case.....
I don't know what you mean by "orders" but I do have a burglar alarm on my car, I have no family,, my 2nd floor apartment is like a fortress, and I carry a gun (.380 semiautomatic) with a CCW license. But as I said, the Clintons don't have the clout they used to, and nobody in Arkansas is running away anymore.

There have also been news reporters who have (1999) reported stuff damaging to the Clintons, without any repercussions (ex. Cindy Adams & Andrew Goldman who documented the planting of false information to the press, about the death of JFK, jr and his wife).

Now how about talking about the TOPIC, rather than my "affairs"

Jordan Kettleson, another person with information pertaining to the train deaths, was found shot to death in the front seat of his pick-up. (June 1990)

I'm sure that Timmy thinks Wasserman Schultz brother getting assigned the Seth Rich case was just a coinkydink too.
he wasn't assigned the seth rich case, mr gullible! :lol:

it's being investigated by D.C. Metro Police.... :rolleyes:

The deaths of the 6 people I've mentioned up to now, are not even half of the total people killed in this case. Saline County prosecutors will probably start with just the killings of Ives and Henry, but they will have lots more to get to the bottom of, after that.

Many more friends and relatives of deceased, still demanding justice be done. Clintons obvious suspects in all of them. Many more witnesses (who are still alive) no longer afraid, and now willing to come forward.

And you guys have the nerve to complain that Donald is a victim of a witch hunt ?!
If Trump had the body count of the Clinton's. Would you say the same?
The CBC has the same level of believability as Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny, i.e. only significant to those with immature minds.

P.S. Thanks to the mods for putting this thread in its proper forum.

A murder case (among many others the Clintons are suspected of) has been lying dormant for decades. The murders of 2 teenage boys, Don Henry and Kevin Ives, in 1987, began with a cover-up that ruled the deaths as very dubious suicides. Two kids leading happy, healthy lives don't suddenly decide to commit suicide.

Outrage and pressure from the kids' families and community brought about a grand jury, which concluded it was a homicide, and the medical examiner agreed. The GJ said they'd "probably" been murdered.

For years, the Clinton's connection to a cocaine smuggling ring in Mena, Arkansas, was suspected as the cause of the murders - a case of the kids stumbling upon the drug activites (being in the wrong place at the wrong time). Also suspected, was the Clintons' involvement as the hit job bosses, as witness (and partial participant) ex-wrestler Billy Jack Haynes told a Little Rock, Arkansas radio host (Doc Washburn), which in turn, led to a subpoena by Saline County prosecutors, who are now hot on the trail, investigating the case.

It seems like after 31 years, the families of the boys would have given up hope, but what has changed the whole scenario is the current political situation of the Clintons. Since 1987, when Bill Clinton was governor of Arkansas, followed by his 8 year presidency, followed by various high level positions of Hillary in the US govt. right up to being POTUS candidate in 2016, it's widely believed that the Clintons have used their political muscle to squash any investigations into the case.

With Bill out of politics now though, and Hillary all but buried politically after her 2016 loss, they no longer have the clout they have had for 30 years. Saline County prosecutors are moving fast on the case, and lead investigator Saline Sheriff Office Lieutenant Jeff Silk has vowed that the probe will not be sidetracked this time. With the primary obstacle (the Clintons) removed, and transcripts currently being scrutinized, arrests of the Clintons could come some time this year (2018).

Likewise, arrests in numerous other murder cases (Ron Brown, Mary Mahoney, John Ashe, William Colby, Vince Foster, etc)., of the infamous "Clinton Body Count", previously deep in cover-up mode, may now all come to the fore, as relatives of the dozens of victims speak up for justice.

THE CLINTON BODY-COUNT | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED
This idiocy belongs in the CT forum, with the rest of the lunacy.

Except it is currently making its way through the Courts so you would be wrong.

The CBC has the same level of believability as Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny, i.e. only significant to those with immature minds.
Lying, leftist denials, are biting the dust left and right, since Trump became president, and the Clintons finally lost their grip on power.

You can babble all you like, and with whatever metaphors you choose. The Clintons are finally out of power, and investigations of them are proceeding, and there's an awful lot to investigate. 90% of these cases will be investigated while the Clintons are already locked up in prison, from their first conviction. (the Ives/Henry case)

PS - you're saying Lt. Jeff Silk and the Saline County prosecutors, have "immature minds" ?

The mods are in error and at fault for putting an official county investigation by county prosecutors, in a conspiracy label. They should fix the error.

The mods are in error and at fault for putting an official county investigation by county prosecutors, in a conspiracy label. They should fix the error.
Citing the CBC is justification. If the current case has merit, talk about it. Turning into a wider conspiracy is why it deserved to be moved.

you're saying Lt. Jeff Silk and the Saline County prosecutors, have "immature minds" ?
No, I'm saying that those who cite the CBC are immature. Barring a link from a site that isn't slanted towards proving the conspiracy, I have no way of knowing what Silk or the prosecutors are thinking.

Citing the CBC is justification. If the current case has merit, talk about it. Turning into a wider conspiracy is why it deserved to be moved.
I'm talking about it. What do you want to know ?

No, I'm saying that those who cite the CBC are immature. Barring a link from a site that isn't slanted towards proving the conspiracy, I have no way of knowing what Silk or the prosecutors are thinking.
You do have a way. Just click the links I've provided and READ them.

Forum List

Back