Will liberals be allowed to transform America into a 3rd world hell hole?

And they don't care how much it hurts the country, how much crime and poverty it creates, as long as it results in them acquiring power.

Yes, they do wish to turn the entire country into a shit hole, or the “Detroitification” of America as I call it. They want to see a “white flight” out of America so whites are forever a minority. Then they can persecute the rest without any impunity, much like South Africa.

Is Chile rich or poor? Both.................Rich & Poor.

While its per capita GDP of 23,000 USD (PPP) places Chile among the top countries in Latin America, almost nowhere on the Continent is the gap between rich and poor as wide as in Chile.

Okay, I had to google Investor's Business Daily. Not familiar with that rag. So it is a hard right publication which explains your loaded OP and an Ann Coulter rant from 2012?

Okay, I had to google Investor's Business Daily. Not familiar with that rag. So it is a hard right publication which explains your loaded OP and an Ann Coulter rant from 2012?

The Truth can be found in many and Sundry places....but no matter where it is found or when it is found....the truth is the truth.

The Truth can be found in many and Sundry places....but no matter where it is found or when it is found....the truth is the truth.
Okie Dokie. Mac have it your way. But just for the record, Ann Coulter is a plagiarist.

Okie Dokie. Mac have it your way. But just for the record, Ann Coulter is a plagiarist.

hehheh....well so is Joe Biden and probably many others....I have no big problem with that as long as what they publish is the twuth.

Here is something from the New Yawk times you might like better.

Remember though...they have been caught in many lies. The real fact is that all of the media lie, spin and are biased. One must be able to read between the lines and of course it helps if you have a nose for the truth.

Opinion | The U.S. Can No Longer Hide From Its Deep Poverty Problem

Forum List

Back