Will Liberal Commentators Ever Stop Using The"Compare To Reagan&Blame Bush" Excuses ?

The stock market has doubled since Obama took office.

Yesterday some 'nut here told me that Bush should get credit for that.

Clean up your own act, cons.

Stock market took the biggest drop in 1 day since the depression!
Another Biggest Drop Since the Depression

Don't think that is a plus for Obama and I am confident many feel the same way. BTW, since you brought up achievements the deficit has also quadrupled...in just 3 years.
Bush Deficit vs. Obama Deficit in Pictures | The Foundry
With those 2 facts, you still support Obama?

Also, while all of the biggest drops in number of points have been recent (only one of them occurred before 1997), the stock market has only dropped faster as a percentage than the worst days during the Depression once: October 19, 1987.

Don't think that is a plus for Obama and I am confident many feel the same way. BTW, since you brought up achievements the deficit has also quadrupled...in just 3 years.

Quadrupled in 3 years? Bush's last deficit was 458 billion. Three years later it's not 1.8 trillion. wtf?

Quadrupled in 3 years? Bush's last deficit was 458 billion. Three years later it's not 1.8 trillion. wtf?

Another thing they like to ignore is that the raw comparisons are garbage anyway, as a lot of things that weren't factored into the deficit during the Bush administration (cost of the wars, for example) are factored in now.

Another thing they like to ignore is that the raw comparisons are garbage anyway, as a lot of things that weren't factored into the deficit during the Bush administration (cost of the wars, for example) are factored in now.

1. The 2008 Bush deficit was 458 billion so Obama inherited that

2. 2009 tax revenues fell 420 billion

subtotal 878 billion

3. 245 billion went to financial bailout and Fannie/Freddie

subtotal 1.23 trillion

4. tax cuts and spending in the stimulus cost 200 billion in 2009

total 1.4 trillion

U.S. Deficit for 2009 Totals $1.4 Trillion, Budget Office Says - Bloomberg

No, Obama did not quadruple or triple the deficit. Most of the 2009 deficit is attributable to Bush policies plus falling tax revenues from the recession.

>> Still waiting for the "When Roosevelt Was President Excuse" yah,,right,,,,Obama is exactly like Roosevelt.
Independants aren't as braindead as Obama Kool-Aid supporters.

:(

With the bad economic forcasts coming in this week, the Dem's&Lib's who make their regular appearences are at it again.(or will be soon). Yesterday some commentator used the "when Obama took office we were losing 700,000 jobs a month" excuse AGAIN !!. How many times have we heard that excuse every time the economy/jobs took a downfall over the last 2.5 years? And a few months ago(if not during 2010) we kept hearing "Well at this point during "The Reagan Administration" comparisons. Especially Alan Colmes! That is his only monthly rebuttal with Bill O'Reilly when he has no answer to all of Obama's economic screw-ups. Now the Liberal commentators Cannot Answer Why The Economy&Housing Has Tanked Since Obama Has Took Office After Putting A Trilion Dollars Into The System!!! They just sit there speechless and deflect the question. All I can say is,,,THANK GOD ROMNEY IS NOW IN THE RACE AND WILL START TAKING OBAMA APART ! Hmm, will we have a Romney/Rick Perry Ticket?:clap2:

"Will Liberal Commentators Ever Stop Using The"Compare To Reagan&Blame Bush" Excuses ?" When will the "conservatives" stop crying about what the liberals say? BTW, Romney is a liberal in disguise. You do realize that the original form of Obamacare was based off of Romneycare in Mass. Right?

No, liberals use replicated pack behaviour to influence. The more you hear it, the more you are apt to believe the bovine stool doesn't stink.
And they have the lamestream media compliant and invested in Obama success.
People are realizing and 'on to' the liberal propaganda of smear and defame campaign.....I don't think they will be intimidated this go around, even with the media's acquiescence....

Forum List

Back