Will Kaep sign with New England?

If the Pats sign him and that is a big if, he would be a bench player and doubtful he would see any playing time. If there is any team that might sign him, it would be the Pats, they will take a shot at a player just because he might return to former glory.

He hasn't taken a snap in a couple years so his window is closing fast.

You and the other self proclaimed patriots sure prove it with this circle jerk above. Not one of you accept the reality of his protest, and not one of you considers his protest is what the First Amendment is all about.

Kaepernick's protests are a schtick,or a gimmick. And they have to do with the man earning a buck as his football skills are in deterioration.

If you can't dazzle the fans with your playing ability, antagonize them with your anti-Americanism, and they might still buy tickets and merchandise.

Kaep's protests right now are boring, and people really don't care about them.

He's going to have to come up with a new gimmick, or face turn.

If all you have are character assassinations, it seems you have found your hero in donald trump.

If the Pats sign him and that is a big if, he would be a bench player and doubtful he would see any playing time. If there is any team that might sign him, it would be the Pats, they will take a shot at a player just because he might return to former glory.

You and the other self proclaimed patriots sure prove it with this circle jerk above. Not one of you accept the reality of his protest, and not one of you considers his protest is what the First Amendment is all about.

What are you babbling about? I don't give a damn if he protests or not. Continue on with your moronic stupidity.

Actually my "moronic stupidity" seems to thoughtful and thought provoking if the hateful comments directed at me are proof.

People like you believe the principle of free speech within the 1st A. are only there for your pleasure, and anyone who protests something which upsets you must be an un-American commie.

Kaepernick's protests are a schtick,or a gimmick. And they have to do with the man earning a buck as his football skills are in deterioration.

If you can't dazzle the fans with your playing ability, antagonize them with your anti-Americanism, and they might still buy tickets and merchandise.

If all you have are character assassinations, it seems you have found your hero in donald trump.

I'm not assassinating anyone's character, and certainly not Kaepernick's. Merely just observing his anti-American gimmick and advising him that he really isn't getting over with it any more.

I'm not assassinating anyone's character, and certainly not Kaepernick's. Merely just observing his anti-American gimmick and advising him that he really isn't getting over with it any more.

Apparently you missed the women who just won the world cup, and the star player who emulated Kap during our national anthem.

They are protesting the last part, to wit: "the land of the free, and the home of the brave". That was true during WW II, the greatest generation, but now we are scared of women and children seeking a safe harbor on our southern border, and denying basic rights to gays and lesbians to marry, and equal justice for black young men, non Christians and poor migrants.

What are you babbling about? I don't give a damn if he protests or not. Continue on with your moronic stupidity.

Actually my "moronic stupidity" seems to thoughtful and thought provoking if the hateful comments directed at me are proof.

People like you believe the principle of free speech within the 1st A. are only there for your pleasure, and anyone who protests something which upsets you must be an un-American commie.

"People like me"? What kind of stupid comment is that? Do you actually know where I stand on free speech? Had you been thoughtful and thought provoking you would not accuse me of being against free speech. What you are really doing is trolling and trying to get people pissed. So if you really want to know where I stand with the whole Kaep issue, let me know otherwise I am done with your BS!

Apparently you missed the women who just won the world cup, and the star player who emulated Kap during our national anthem.

They are protesting the last part, to wit: "the land of the free, and the home of the brave". That was true during WW II, the greatest generation, but now we are scared of women and children seeking a safe harbor on our southern border, and denying basic rights to gays and lesbians to marry and equal justice for black young men and non Christians.

What are you talking about, the government has actually legalized and recognized Gay Marriage as equivalent to Normative Marriage.

And young black males are America's Unofficial Sacred Cows in 2019. Guys like Trayvon and Freddie Gay are considered great role models.

As far as the border, the rules are no different now than they were under Obama

Amusing stuff. Why would the Patriots want a backup quarterback who's skills don't match their system? Dumb string...

Now "skills' is open to consideration.

The Pats have no real need for another "backup quarterback".

But the stadium, even in Autumn, has a Hell of a problem with dandelions.

So there's the perfect match.

A groundskeeper who's very good on his knees. If they can only retrain him ever so slightly so he picks things out of the ground instead of out of his ass.

The Patriots are a well oiled smooth running machine that functions with a laser like focus on winning another Super Bowl.

Neither the coach nor the management would put up with a self serving media attention whore like Kaepernick on their team. ... :cool:

Last edited:
The Patriots are a well oiled smooth running machine that functions with a laser like focus of winning another Super Bowl.

Neither the coach nor the management would put up with a self serving media attention whore like Kaepernick on their team. ... :cool:

yeah we know how you LOVE criminal organizations that cant win without cheating and have a disgraced a great sport:rolleyes:.

Libs hate Brady, Belichick and the entire Patriot organization.

its for good reason they hate them and their organization,thats why Polishprince

They USED to be a class act before Kraft became owner. Back in the day when Grogan took them to their first superbowl,they were a first class organization back then. Grogan unlike Brady,was a first class person and likable guy.

NOW they have disgraced the sport and kapernick WOULD fit right on there with them.He would be right at home with a classless organization like them.:rofl::lmao::laughing0301:

Last edited:
The Patriots are a well oiled smooth running machine that functions with a laser like focus of winning another Super Bowl.

yeah we know how you LOVE criminal organizations that cant win without cheating and have a disgraced a great sport:rolleyes:.

its for good reason they hate them and their organization,thats why Polishprince

They USED to be a class act before Kraft became owner. Back in the day when Grogan took them to their first superbowl,they were a first class organization back then. Grogan unlike Brady,was a first class person and likable guy.

NOW they have disgraced the sport and kapernick WOULD fit right on there with them.He would be right at home with a classless organization like them.:rofl::lmao::laughing0301:

Even though I live in the Pittsburgh Steeler territory and am expected to hate New England, I really don't.

In fact I admire Brady and Belichick's gamesmanship and their ability to know and capitalize on every angle including the inflation of the balls.

Even though I live in the Pittsburgh Steeler territory and am expected to hate New England, I really don't.

In fact I admire Brady and Belichick's gamesmanship and their ability to know and capitalize on every angle including the inflation of the balls.

Damn, now you did it!

oh brother,whatever ,sad state america has become, i give up,someone obviously has reading comprehension problems,i ONLY spelled it out how they have disgraced a great sport just ot watch it go ignored as always.:cuckoo:

has to be repeated since it is so much the truth,kappy would fit right in there,garbabe filth with no class with a coach and QB with no class and is garbage filth as well,PERFECT FIT he would be with that classless filth organization.:2up:

Last edited:

Anyone who knows anything about the Patriots would tell you that prior to Kraft buying the team they were anything BUT a first class organization! Don't let your dislike of someone's politics make you say stupid things!

As long as Kraft owns the Patriots Kaepernick will never be signed with New England.
Brady has 2-3 years left in him plus Kraft, Belichick and Brady are Trump groupies.
Trump hates Kaepernick's guts.

As long as Kraft owns the Patriots Kaepernick will never be signed with New England.
Brady has 2-3 years left in him plus Kraft, Belichick and Brady are Trump groupies.

Suppose Kaepernick turns face, becomes super patriotic? Has a change of heart and tearfully goes on TV and says he "wants his country back"?

I think the President would be willing to change his opinion on Kaep

Suppose Kaepernick turns face, becomes super patriotic? Has a change of heart and tearfully goes on TV and says he "wants his country back"?

I think the President would be willing to change his opinion on Kaep

I highly doubt that's going to happen, PP! Kaepernick is cashing in on his "stance"...making big money from Nike as the face of their ad campaign...and he doesn't have to play a down of football to make that money.

Why does no one want to talk to me?

If you read a post and want to answer or remark on that persons post, hit REPLY at bottom of the post. Then when the post appears at the bottom with QUOTE marks, hit ENTER after the last Quote, type in your message and hit POST REPLY. That will alert the person you reply to. Otherwise he/she won't know you answered.

Forum List

Back