• Yes.

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No.

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reparations from Poland.
They stole my in-laws property and bank accounts and still have them.

Hmm, the Jews in Poland owned so much property & bank accounts, but were forced into ghettos with nothing.

Don't you strike yourself as retarded?

A lot of Poles also lost properties to the Communists you stupid, vile Jewish filth.

May I add, that all the properties that Jews lost in east Europe to the Nazis and to the Soviets were fully returned to them in the early 2000's. However everyone else got only a nominal compensation for loss. In other words, you have to be a Jew to get back what you lose to centralized totalitarian powers, and if you are not a Jew then you get back nothing.

I speculate that this is because it was the Jews themselves that controlled those totalitarian powers all along.

I am intrigued-----which islamo Nazi dog told you that jews who lost
"property" in east Europe -----GOT IT BACK------I believe that someone
did say it--------I have worked in large hospitals----and have heard the chit chat that takes place in the Methadone clinics----the prison wards for the criminally insane and amongst the people dying of liver failure secondary to alcoholism

A lot of Poles,Hungarians, Germans, Ukrainians, Russians, and Jews lost property from the Soviet takeover.

Leave it to Jews, to think it's anti-Semitism.

Communism leads to loss of property, why would Jews think Communism was good, but then kvetch when their properties were lost?

So dumb.

As for your "Properties" you've paid tax on them????? right?????

If not, you don't deserve it, I hate to say it but Property is really the government's, you just rent it by taxation.

This is the Holocaust industry shake-down, to try & shake out sheckels out of the Goyim pockets.... Admit it.

Yet, you act like vile greedy beasts, and somehow can't grasp why you're hated, huh?

your catechism whore lied again

The liar is J00.

Hmm, the Jews in Poland owned so much property & bank accounts, but were forced into ghettos with nothing.

A lot of Poles also lost properties to the Communists you stupid, vile Jewish filth.

May I add, that all the properties that Jews lost in east Europe to the Nazis and to the Soviets were fully returned to them in the early 2000's. However everyone else got only a nominal compensation for loss. In other words, you have to be a Jew to get back what you lose to centralized totalitarian powers, and if you are not a Jew then you get back nothing.

I speculate that this is because it was the Jews themselves that controlled those totalitarian powers all along.

I am intrigued-----which islamo Nazi dog told you that jews who lost
"property" in east Europe -----GOT IT BACK------I believe that someone
did say it--------I have worked in large hospitals----and have heard the chit chat that takes place in the Methadone clinics----the prison wards for the criminally insane and amongst the people dying of liver failure secondary to alcoholism

A lot of Poles,Hungarians, Germans, Ukrainians, Russians, and Jews lost property from the Soviet takeover.

Leave it to Jews, to think it's anti-Semitism.

Communism leads to loss of property, why would Jews think Communism was good, but then kvetch when their properties were lost?

So dumb.

As for your "Properties" you've paid tax on them????? right?????

If not, you don't deserve it, I hate to say it but Property is really the government's, you just rent it by taxation.

This is the Holocaust industry shake-down, to try & shake out sheckels out of the Goyim pockets.... Admit it.

Yet, you act like vile greedy beasts, and somehow can't grasp why you're hated, huh?

your catechism whore lied again

The liar is J00.

oh---this is fun-----the pope is poop

You know knowing of the Catholic/Islam “Holy” wars that devastated hundreds of Jewish towns.
And? You want reparations or something? Life is hard. Get a helmet. Weren't your people told there would be difficulties?
Reparations from Poland.

One of the things that pissed off the Poles was that even the ghettos were cleaner than the small Polish towns.
Then again, Jews didn’t get drunk every night and beat io their families.

People who have visited Poland have remarked how clean it is.

People who have visited Jewish Hasidim ghettos have remarked how dirty they are.

people who work in hospitals know what polish liver failure is

And? You want reparations or something? Life is hard. Get a helmet. Weren't your people told there would be difficulties?
Reparations from Poland.

One of the things that pissed off the Poles was that even the ghettos were cleaner than the small Polish towns.

People who have visited Jewish Hasidim ghettos have remarked how dirty they are.

Is that what they serve for dinner on sunday?

Reparations from Poland.

Is that what they serve for dinner on sunday?

only for people who can CHEW THE HARD STUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back