Will it take an act of God for Romney to win?

Will it take an act of God for Romney to win

• Yes, there is no way he can win otherwise

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • No.

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
As polling in 2010 didn't affect Obima's chances of re-election, they did not try to skew them as badly as they have this year.

If 2010 was an example, 2012 will go far beyond. The GOP will gain control of the Senate and increase its numbers in the House. And, with Pres Romney in the Oval Office, this nation will at least be in the process of turning things around!

You are flat out delusional.

I, for one, would be rather 'put out' with God if there were to be intervention in this case and none in others of much greater magnitude (WWI, the Black Plague....).

God would be well advised to steer very clear of all this bovine fertilizer.

Some of you seem to think there is no way for Romney to win. So does that mean you think the only way he could win is with an act of God?

Discuss:)

Whose God are you talking about? The Christian God or the one that came here to the US?

They are both one and the same. But that doesnt really answer the question now does it?

Silly. Simply that single FACT that the Christian God doesn't have a physical body PROVES they are NOT the same God. Duh!

I agree with your impressions and would like to add that it will take everything Romney has, to "convince" the undecideds, that it is he, and new forthcoming policies ( on his website ) that will stop the borrowing and spending, and create new jobs so that people can afford food and gas and shelter, without having to depend upon the poor existing taxpayers, to provide for them, thereby restoring their dignity and independence.

Problem is, all the policies he is espousing would create the direct opposite outcome. We've SEEN this movie before. Corporatist hoodo "trickle down" - which was obviously doublespeak code for "funnel up" was, obviously, a massive failure for most Americans, and regardless of what the GOP thinks, Americans are not stupid victims - they can see this clearly for what it is. No thinking person would double down on failure.

Last edited:
As polling in 2010 didn't affect Obima's chances of re-election, they did not try to skew them as badly as they have this year.

If 2010 was an example, 2012 will go far beyond. The GOP will gain control of the Senate and increase its numbers in the House. And, with Pres Romney in the Oval Office, this nation will at least be in the process of turning things around!

You are a class A dummy.

You gonna be here on November 7th? I am taking the day off to recover from the election night party and bask in the glow of victory. Can I count on you being here to make my day even more special?

At this point Romney reminds me of this type of student I occasionally get in calculus. Smart enough to pass, but they refuse to take mathematics seriously. They blow off the first few tests and then ask if they can pass. Mathematically they can, but not without a major reprioritization that at this point the kid isn't capable of making.

Romney has been handed every opportunity and blown it. To win now would require God to step in and help Romney himself reprioritize enough to be able to take advantage of the few opportunities left because there's no indication that even given an opportunity he'd be able to take advantage of it.

Last edited:

You are a class A dummy.

You gonna be here on November 7th? I am taking the day off to recover from the election night party and bask in the glow of victory. Can I count on you being here to make my day even more special?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/6039034-post1.html

I doubt God want's Mitt to be President seeing as Mitt like Obama and Bush wants to continue war all over the world. However I should not pretend to know what God want's so I'll just leave it at "I doubt God want's."

As far as I can tell Mitts is very far behind in all polling... Near all polling leaves Garry Johnson out, when he is included Obama wins by a landslide. GJ is on the ballot in 47 states, sad that Reps and Dems did everything they could to keep him off the ballot in 50 states and out of the debates... Just shows you have far the Republican party has fallen when they fear a conservative voice taking their votes.

I guess Reps decided to go with "anyone but Obama." Good luck, you fools are gonna need it.

Some of you seem to think there is no way for Romney to win. So does that mean you think the only way he could win is with an act of God?

if people open their eyes obama is doomed

Obama is winning for the same reason Bush won in 2004 and Clinton in 1996, namely the opposition party is running a fairly terrible and incoherent campaign after underestimating an incumbent President that should have been easy to pick off.

At this point Romney will lose not because Obama deserves to win or even that Obama is so far ahead things are inevitable, but because there's no indication Romney even realizes he is losing and even less indication he will do what he would have to do to win.

A defining moment during the debates.

I kept waiting for Romney's "Morning in America" moment and it never came. All Romney really needed was that one clear moment to lay out a vision of America for people to believe in. It never happened. Instead Romney let Obama define Romney.

That's why this is over.

You are a class A dummy.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/6039034-post1.html

Yeah, one last time for all the retards out there... "anyone but Obama" is not gonna cut it. The title alone is an insualt to Mitt and the Republican party as a whole, yet you guys keep pushing it. Just think for a moment if that's possible for you to do and try really hard to understand what it sounds like when you and others say "anyone but Obama" to a person's face... You literally are admitting "I have nothing."

Mitt's list of accomplishments is no better than Obama's. Mitt is possibly one of the most progressive republicans to ever hold office in US history, and that's your fucking guy, "Mr. Anyone but Obama.." Sad times for Republicans.

You know Bush really fucked Republicans over, made the party hated the world over. McCain made the US wonder if the Republican party was falling apart and now with Mitt the country is asking if Republicans even take this shit seriously anymore.

"Anyone but Obama.." Lolz, holy shit, that's all you guys got?

I'm uncomfortable equating what Romney needs to win with an act of God. He can win if the other guy screws up badly. He can't win on his own. Period. It's not an act of God that will cause Obama to falter; it will be an act of Obama.

That won't happen.

I kept waiting for Romney's "Morning in America" moment and it never came. All Romney really needed was that one clear moment to lay out a vision of America for people to believe in. It never happened. Instead Romney let Obama define Romney.

That's why this is over.

The Bain ads were devastating, particularly in Ohio. I'm not aware of there having been any concerted effort on the part of the Romney campaign to provide a counter-narrative about who Romney is. For whatever reason, they waited until the convention to "introduce" Mitt and did virtually all of that in the non-primetime hours, preferring to reserve the national networks spotlight for old men rambling at chairs. What a fizzle that was.

A4FFBKBCQAAey_B.jpg

That's why this is over.

The Bain ads were devastating, particularly in Ohio. I'm not aware of there having been any concerted effort on the part of the Romney campaign to provide a counter-narrative about who Romney is. For whatever reason, they waited until the convention to "introduce" Mitt and did virtually all of that in the non-primetime hours, preferring to reserve the national networks spotlight for old men rambling at chairs. What a fizzle that was.

A4FFBKBCQAAey_B.jpg

I saw that on the opening tonight....Priceless!

According to the Bible Code, Mitt Romney will be the next POTUS:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p0FYZJw7wg]Meet Mitt the USA President 2012.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back