Will Israel Surrender East Jerusalem?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
My understanding, limited though it may be, is that Bibi and the Israelis will offer to surrender East Jerusalem as part of the peace process and an eventual two state solution.

:eusa_eh:

Really?

My understanding, limited though it may be, is that Bibi and the Israelis will offer to surrender East Jerusalem as part of the peace process and an eventual two state solution.

Really?
Jerusalem is basically populated by radical Jews and radical Muslims, so you might just say its a heavily religious city whose mindset is very much the same as in the crusades. The radical Jews and radical Muslims want the city all to themselves. My personal opinion: Give both sides swords, when the bloodbath is over the group that wins gets Jerusalem.

Really?
Jerusalem is basically populated by radical Jews and radical Muslims, so you might just say its a heavily religious city whose mindset is very much the same as in the crusades. The radical Jews and radical Muslims want the city all to themselves. My personal opinion: Give both sides swords, when the bloodbath is over the group that wins gets Jerusalem.

hmmm somehow your plan seems familar

Really?

hmmm somehow your plan seems familar
No, at the moment they petition the Israeli army to remove people for them, plus the radical Jews push out less extreme Jews from the city.

Last edited:

Really?

That would basically be the deal that Ehud Barak offered Yessir Imafart, giving him 97% of what he wanted. Imafart walked away from it.
Palestinians do not want a deal. They do not want peace. Peace would mean their populations would focus on something other than Israel, like the fleecing their own leaders have given them over the last 40 years. This they cannot afford. That is why Gaza elected Hamas.

No, at the moment they petition the Israeli army to remove people for them, plus the radical Jews push out less extreme Jews from the city.

At the moment, you're not very informed as Jerusalem is the capital of Israel.

Mecca is the capital of the Islamos.

Really?

That would basically be the deal that Ehud Barak offered Yessir Imafart, giving him 97% of what he wanted. Imafart walked away from it.
Palestinians do not want a deal. They do not want peace. Peace would mean their populations would focus on something other than Israel, like the fleecing their own leaders have given them over the last 40 years. This they cannot afford. That is why Gaza elected Hamas.

Bull. The Joos were attempting to railroad the Palestinians into giving up the right of return in return for a tiny fraction of their country which would still be subject to Israeli invasion.

Really?

Why should they? I mean all our local Jew haters keep telling us Israel is a terrorist nation that practice Genocide. Why would they agree to ANYTHING if these people are right?

Really?

Bull. The Joos were attempting to railroad the Palestinians into giving up the right of return in return for a tiny fraction of their country which would still be subject to Israeli invasion.

Sorry to break it to you, the Arabs HAVE NO RIGHT TO RETURN.

Really?

No, other than pehaps in a limited government manner.

They have every right to return to Jordan.

Nope NOT EVEN Jordan wants them, they already tried to overthrow the Government there and were promptly expelled.

The Jordanians no longer accept Pallies and are stripping Pallies of their citizenship. The Arabs generally view the Pallies as excrement and, thus, do not want them.

The Israelis have outstayed their time in Palestine. They should go back to Germany and Poland.

Palestine that the Muhammadan invaded thousands of years after Jews and Christians had been living in Palestine.

You go back to Arabia, virgin chaser.

Forum List

Back