Will Israel ever return the favor?

The Zionist Jewish lobby basically controls the U.S. government.

Saddly, our international political decisions are based on what's best for Israel not America.

We get very little in return for the billions of dollars and weapons we give to Israel.

Saddly, our international political decisions are based on what's best for Israel not America.

We get very little in return for the billions of dollars and weapons we give to Israel.
ah, so Israel wanted us to have all those troops in Saudi Arabia and to liberate Kuwait and Iraq from Saddam

wonders never cease

We get billions in Israeli military intelligence and assistance in return. Fascinating how a few million Jews are the puppet masters to the entire US government.

No, they don't. Aside from the inaccuracy of calling the Israel lobby in the U.S. "Zionist" or "Jewish" (many of their ideological positions conflict with those of the original elements of Zionism, and there are many Gentiles in that lobby), they do not "control" the U.S. government. They influence it in unscrupulous ways at times, as any other political lobby does.

We get billions in Israeli military intelligence and assistance in return.
Billions in military intelligence from Israel?

Heck, we are wasting money funding the CIA, NSA, etc.

Just use Israel. They sound like a bargin!!!! :lol:

ah, so Israel wanted us to have all those troops in Saudi Arabia and to liberate Kuwait and Iraq from Saddam
Actually, yes

What better way to control the Saudis and Kuwaities. Than to have U.S. troops right there in their country.

Actually, yes

What better way to control the Saudis and Kuwaities. Than to have U.S. troops right there in their country.
yeah, you better document that "control" of Saudi Arabia

Jews in America own most of the banks, most media, most fincial imstitutions, and are the largest lobby in our government.

Anyone running for high political office in America must have the backing and blessings of the Jews.

America is totally controlled by the Z.O.G.

Last edited:
We buy shit from Israel. Great point.

that isn't the "point". the point is that you still insist on spouting without knowing your history.

The part of history we are talking about is the billions of dollars we give away to Israel every year. A side note is the billions we spend paying off their enemies for them. Israel is wealthy. Israel has a competent military.

Let's just concentrate on why we continue to spend billions on Israel. We're in terrible debt. What is the reason for the continued billions spent on Israel? Can we afford it? With all the talk of Israel's prosperity, maybe they could reverse the roles and send us a few billion? And what of the practice of investing US aid dollars in T Bills and collecting millions of dollars in interest using money given to you by the US and interest paid by the US?

Jillian, if this sounds like a good idea, I'd like for you to send me some free money, then let me loan it back to you at interest. I'll use your money to collect interest from you. That's completely sane and sound, right?

We buy shit from Israel. Great point.

that isn't the "point". the point is that you still insist on spouting without knowing your history.

The part of history we are talking about is the billions of dollars we give away to Israel every year. A side note is the billions we spend paying off their enemies for them. Israel is wealthy. Israel has a competent military.

Let's just concentrate on why we continue to spend billions on Israel. We're in terrible debt. What is the reason for the continued billions spent on Israel? Can we afford it? With all the talk of Israel's prosperity, maybe they could reverse the roles and send us a few billion? And what of the practice of investing US aid dollars in T Bills and collecting millions of dollars in interest using money given to you by the US and interest paid by the US?

Jillian, if this sounds like a good idea, I'd like for you to send me some free money, then let me loan it back to you at interest. I'll use your money to collect interest from you. That's completely sane and sound, right?

Lobby to close the US military bases that exist in 100 different countries if you're really that concerned about saving tax dollars. Unfortunately, the US has no military base in Israel, which probably will take the wind out of your sails.

Forum List

Back