Will Iran be attacked?

I will be surprised if they are not.

America must act or lose all our credibility with our allies in the middle east.

Trump: US 'Locked and Loaded' After Attacks on Saudi Arabia
Our sanctions continue to strangle Iran, as Iran has shown, virtually any enemy of Iran can use a swarm of drones, as Iran did to the Saudis.

So what are some interesting choke points for Iran's petro export industry?

216106_5_.png

90 percent of Iran's oil exports flow from a single point: Kharg Island. I wonder if any of Iran's enemies are finding any facilities there inviting of an attack?

3/4ths of Iran's imports come into Bandar Abbas.

Iranians have had a free hand in playing offense in the Middle East — in Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, and the Gulf waters. This must be tempting others to do the same to Iran. This is not to say it will happen — only that it easily could. If the mullahs want to play with fire, they should not complain when they get burned.

Trump, being a very stable genius with an unusually large brain, grasped this in one intuitive sweep of the situation.
The only thing to result from sanctions, is war.
You are fine with a nuclear armed Iran with intercontinental ballistic missiles. We aren't.
Stop believing statist lies promoting war to enrich the transnational capitalist class.
Buzzword salad.
Yes...The warmongering statist can never comprehend the truth.

Will the US attack Iran?
Not if Trump wants a second term
If Iran keeps asking for a war they might get one.
I’d rather see a regime change than a war.

The problem is that, under Islam, you will always have religious leaders in charge. The only way there could ever be regime change is to have the populace denounce Islam and demand a lay government.

Never happen.

Albania, as studied by various surveys, is one of the least religious nations in the world. Its population hardly observes religious customs, having the least frequent mosque visit among all of the Muslim countries.

Azerbaijan is perhaps the most secular among Muslim-majority states. the country was one of the firsts to have modern theaters, opera houses, nightclubs and music ballrooms. Most people follow the religion very loosely.
https://www.quora.com/How-many-Muslim-majority-countries-are-secular-in-the-world#
14 Muslim majority countries are officially secular in the World:

Will the US attack Iran?

The problem is that, under Islam, you will always have religious leaders in charge. The only way there could ever be regime change is to have the populace denounce Islam and demand a lay government.

Never happen.
Modern Iran was essentially secular until the current devil-worshippers overthrew the shah.

Will the US attack Iran?

Never happen.
Modern Iran was essentially secular until the current devil-worshippers overthrew the shah.
They were much more prosperous under the Shah. The Shahs ruled Iran for 2500 years before the Mullahs took over and destroyed the country, and Crown Prince is here in America, ready to do his duty for his beloved Nation should they desire:

Iran Foils "Israeli-Arab" Plot To Assassinate Its Top Military Commander Soleimani

The Intelligence Service of Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps announced that it had foiled an “Israeli-Arabic” plot to assassinate Gen. Qasem Soleimani, the commander of the Qods Force of the IRGC.

Israeli-Arab?

Never thought we would see that!

Will the US attack Iran?

Never happen.
They were much more prosperous under the Shah. The Shahs ruled Iran for 2500 years before the Mullahs took over and destroyed the country, and Crown Prince is here in America, ready to do his duty for his beloved Nation should they desire:

Iran Foils "Israeli-Arab" Plot To Assassinate Its Top Military Commander Soleimani

The Intelligence Service of Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps announced that it had foiled an “Israeli-Arabic” plot to assassinate Gen. Qasem Soleimani, the commander of the Qods Force of the IRGC.

Israeli-Arab?

Never thought we would see that!

Rather coinfusing title ....I think what they meant was Arab and Israeli plot aka arabs working with Israelis

I will be surprised if they are not.

America must act or lose all our credibility with our allies in the middle east.

Trump: US 'Locked and Loaded' After Attacks on Saudi Arabia
Why do the Left and the Anti-Trumpers keep insisting that Trump go to war?

U.S. carried out secret cyber strike on Iran in wake of Saudi oil attack.

The operation took place in late September and took aim at Tehran’s ability to spread “propaganda.”​

The strike affected physical hardware.​

The attack highlights how President Donald Trump’s administration has been trying to counter what it sees as Iranian aggression without spiraling into a broader conflict.​

Wasn’t Trump supposed to be the bumbler who got us into wars everywhere?

Forum List

Back