Will Iran be attacked?

elvis

Rookie
Sep 15, 2008
I didn't think this was a controversial question until a few days ago. I thought I had heard from reputable sources that Bush was planning to attack Iran before he leaves office. Either that or that he would let Israel do it with America's planes. I would respectfully ask the administrators that this remain in current events because there are only two months left in Bush's term.

• Banned
Except it belongs in conspiracy theories.

i know what it is. you think the "America's planes" comment is controversial. They already have 100 jet bombers from America that are capable of hitting Iran. How can I pose this question so it doesn't get moved?

I didn't think this was a controversial question until a few days ago. I thought I had heard from reputable sources that Bush was planning to attack Iran before he leaves office. Either that or that he would let Israel do it with America's planes. I would respectfully ask the administrators that this remain in current events because there are only two months left in Bush's term.

Who are your sources?

i know what it is. you think the "America's planes" comment is controversial. They already have 100 jet bombers from America that are capable of hitting Iran. How can I pose this question so it doesn't get moved?

I will answer you once publicly because I responded to you publicly. It is conspiracy theory because it is unsourced and unsubstantiated. If you have any further questions on the subject, feel free to direct any inquiries by pm.

I don't think it's likely that Bush will do it at this point, though it's possible. I think it very likely that under Obama we'll continue our hostile policy towards Iran, which could lead to another unjust war on our part.

clearly, only joo hating antisemites would want either israel or, PREFERABLY, the united states from bombing the holy fuck out of iran.

clearly, only joo hating antisemites would want either israel or, PREFERABLY, the united states from bombing the holy fuck out of iran.

I don't think that kind of lingo is appropriate.

So give US your reputable sources.

The left has been claiming this for years now, still hasn't happened. And If Israel does it, it is not our problem.

ok. give me a few minutes.

I got your pm. I don't know who that is... but quote him if you think he's reputable. The worst case scenario is he's not reputable and you've learned. The best case scenario is he is reputable and we've learned. Either way, we all learn. Win-win.

Is it necessary for you guys to hijack another thread for this same subject? Why not make your own post to argue about Israel, Palestine, and Islam or whatever you want?

So give US your reputable sources.

The left has been claiming this for years now, still hasn't happened. And If Israel does it, it is not our problem.

This is not a left vs. right issue, imho. Here is Norman Podhoretz, former Bush insider and author of "World War IV"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bLq6pzOc5w]YouTube - Norman Podhoretz wants to bomb Iran![/ame]

Forum List

Back