Will Hitler someday be viewed as a Patriotic German??

I am not saying that the German people will grow to love Hitler.

But as time goes by; they will come to admire his achievments and gloss over his failures..

That's just human nature

His achievements?

You mean turning Germany into a world wide pariah followed by the near total destruction of it, too?

Yeah, Hitler's achievements are something the Germans are going to admire, some day...assuming they grow to hate Germany and the German people, too.

Hitler was a disaster for his nation, Sunni.
I believe that in several generations.

The German people will remember that Hitler sowed the seeds for man's space exploration.

That Hitler's autobaun was the basis for all moder highway systems.

That he is mainly responsible for modern swept wing jet aircraft.

And many other leaps in advanced technology.

I believe that the German people in a few generations will not see Hitler as evil.

But will view him as a misunderstand leader. Who was a true patriot to Germany.

And they will gloss over any failings he might have caused.

I have to disagree with you. Now, I will agree, that with the exception to Hitler's final solution and anti-semitism, he was one of the greatest and most successful leaders in history. Hitler took Germans from burning their own money for warmth, to the most powerful and resourceful country on earth in the span of a decade.

Now, as far as the German people go, they will never look at a Hitler as a true patriot. Sure, he may have loved Germany, but I think any true patriotic German is smart enough to understand that Hitler took his "patriotism" too far. This circumstance also depends on one's own definition of "patriot." When any leader strives for a dictatorship, I hardly believe that the people would view him as "patriotic" in the traditional sense.

Don't forget that Hitler was killing Germans just as easily as he was killing Jews; and not to mention that many Germans were Jews. It's no different than Stalin's killings...the only difference is, is that Stalin had the Russians more brainwashed than Hitler had the Germans IMO.

200 years ago, Napolean was the hated enemy of most of europe.

He basically brought France to ruin and was vilified by the Frence people.

Today Napolean is seen in a different light.

He is now an icon in France, and seen as a beloved French patriot.

Hey dumbass,

Napoleon is largely believed as the first antichrist!

Hitler will be view, just as people view Mohammad, as an evil man! Hitler 200 yrs from now will be know as one of the worst people in history!

Both men wanted to conquer Europe and both invaded Russia

But comparing the two isn't what this thread is about.

I believe that in 200 years.

Hitler will be viewed in a totally different light.

Not only in Europe, but also in the U.S.
You're living on another planet. There is no way millions of murdered people will be erased from History no matter how much you wish that would happen
This thread isn't about the so called holocaust or what I wish would happen.

I am just saying that history usually gets rewritten after several generations of people look back on historical events.

Lying fuck, its all about the Holocaust. You are a petty little man and my offer still stands! :evil:

You're living on another planet. There is no way millions of murdered people will be erased from History no matter how much you wish that would happen
This thread isn't about the so called holocaust or what I wish would happen.

I am just saying that history usually gets rewritten after several generations of people look back on historical events.

Lying fuck, its all about the Holocaust. You are a petty little man and my offer still stands! :evil:

it is not ALL about the Holocaust.

Hitler did other stuff, too which will keep him from becoming a "patriotic" german ever. like the little thing of starting a war by invading poland. this war resulted in a near total destruction of germany, a loss of about a third of the country, a partition of the rest of the country for more than 40 years, used as a playground to flex muscles by the allies in the cold war, the possible ground zero of a nuclear strike and so on and so on..

Both men wanted to conquer Europe and both invaded Russia

But comparing the two isn't what this thread is about.

I believe that in 200 years.

Hitler will be viewed in a totally different light.

Not only in Europe, but also in the U.S.
You're living on another planet. There is no way millions of murdered people will be erased from History no matter how much you wish that would happen.:lol:
This is a post made by a friend of mine .I saved it and can add more detials if needed he is a better writer than I

It is an often and conveniently ignored fact that the Persian term Hindu Kush, the mountain range that roughly forms the boundary between Afghanistan and Pakistan, translates literally as 'Hindu Slaughter' or 'Hindu Killer' (the Hindu name for these mountains was 'Paariyaatra Parvat'). Many believe the name was given by Muslim conquerers of the Indian subcontinent as a warning to Hindus; still others believe it was given as a reminder of the Hindu slaves who died en route to Muslim courts in central Asia. Indeed, as historian Will Durant observed, the Mohammedan conquest of India was probably the bloodiest story in history...a discouraging tale, for its evident moral is that civilization is a precious good, whose delicate complex order and freedom can at any moment be overthrown by barbarians invading from without and multiplying from within.

The magnitude of Muslim attrocities in India is so great that I grossly understimate their scope simply by attempting to describe them. By the sword of Islam, an entire civilization was destroyed and the number of dead easily number in the millions over several decades. The value of the booty--'jewels and unbored pearls and rubies, shining like sparks or like wine congealed with ice, and emeralds like fresh sprigs of myrtle, and diamonds in size and weight like pomegranates' [Smith Oxford History of India p207]--can never be measured. As a result of [this] fanaticism, thousands of temples which had represented the art of India through a millennium were laid in ruins. We can never know, from looking at India today, what grandeur and beauty she once possessed. [Will Durant] This rich cultural heritage, like the foundations and materials of Hindu temples used to erect Muslim mosques, were highjacked by Islam. Indian mathemeticians conceived algebra and the number zero, which were translated to the Muslim world through its conquests, and then brought to the West through conquest; Islamic civilization now mistakenly recieves credit for these innovations. India before Islam was one of the most advanced civilizations of all time.
According to Prof. K.S. Lal, the author of the Growth of Muslim population in India, the Hindu population decreased by about 80 million between 1000 AD, the year Mahmud Ghazni invaded India and 1525 AD, a year before the battle of Panipat.

One can safely add another 20 million Hindus to this list to account for the number that were killed during the Mughal rule or the rule of the Muslim rulers in the Deccan plateau. By all known accounts of world history, as pointed out by Koenard Elst in his book the Negationism in India, destruction of about 100 million hindus is perhaps the biggest holocaust in the whole world history.
http://www.hinduwebsite.com/history/holocaust.asp

I guess you posted on the wrong thread Mr. Fitnuts

This thread is about Hitlers popularity status 200 years in the future.
I posted that for the limited purpose of addressing

The Magnitude of Muslim Atrocities
are largely forgotten as are the
The muslims genocide documented
THE BLIGHT OF ASIA
as well as the nazi muslims of yesterday

Photos and Documents of Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood

and today

Muslim Nazis Video
Seems Islams history has been candy coated pretty nicely,I know you are hoping for Hitlers to be as well.

So you have decided to derail this thread?

Did you know there is already a thread dealing with Bosnian muslims and the Nazis?
As I stated before I was giving a limited example of how the killing of millions of people gets lost in the pages of history,
I have aslo concurred that Hitler will be seen as a hero when Islam become more dominate in Europe.

So you have decided to derail this thread?

Did you know there is already a thread dealing with Bosnian muslims and the Nazis?
As I stated before I was giving a limited example of how the killing of millions of people gets lost in the pages of history,
I have aslo concurred that Hitler will be seen as a hero when Islam become more dominate in Europe.

i concur with sunni man. you want to derail the thread.

Once the Jewish influence and leftist brainwashing of Europe is over, Hitler will be immortalized as a hero of Europe the same way he would have been if the Axis won the war in the first place. Many European countries are beginning to wake up from the post-World War, Communist and American oppression, especially the Hungarians and Eastern European Orthodox nations like Russia and Serbia.

i see goebbels666's asocial experiment has come to an unsuspected sudden end.

Hitler will never be a hero.

I tried to explain this to an old Palestinian. We rode together in a sherut from hebron to bethlehem. he saw my german passport when i had to present it at one of the many checkpoints. he smiled and told me, hitler good!
i told him hitler was no good, and he is one of the reasons why israel was founded, so he should actually hate hitler instead of thinking he's good for killing the jews. i don't think he understood.

Forum List

Back