Will Hispanic Voters Turn Red States Blue?

This puss-bag screams about the Jews taking over the world, but jizzes in his pants about the great Mexican Revolution to conquer all of the US, making the US a shithole like the rest of Latin American!

Whites are starting to reproduce son boy! I have 3 myself and 1 on the way. In the burbs of Chicago I am see invitro (which rich families use when having trouble having babies), producing a lot of twins and triples. I am seeing many more white middle class and upper middle class families with 3-4 children!

Theres a secret underground mexican army in los angeles. We're going to leave the union by 2040.

we're going to outbreed you for the next 30 years and then succeed ... thats the real plan. you cant stop us because were not even citizens... you think muslims are bad. our plan is so diabolic and deep... my god.

My take is this. White conservatives are just going to get even angrier. Demographics is not their friend.

I wouldn't say racial demographics aren't our friends, rather ideological demographics aren't our friends. It's much more difficult to say hard work leads to happiness and self-determination, then it is to give scraps off that table and say you better do what we say or we take the scraps away!

The liberal agenda is keep people lazy and dumb, that way become reliant. Rather than it is to push people to work hard and make it on their own!

This puss-bag screams about the Jews taking over the world, but jizzes in his pants about the great Mexican Revolution to conquer all of the US, making the US a shithole like the rest of Latin American!

Whites are starting to reproduce son boy! I have 3 myself and 1 on the way. In the burbs of Chicago I am see invitro (which rich families use when having trouble having babies), producing a lot of twins and triples. I am seeing many more white middle class and upper middle class families with 3-4 children!

My take is this. White conservatives are just going to get even angrier. Demographics is not their friend.

I wouldn't say racial demographics aren't our friends, rather ideological demographics aren't our friends. It's much more difficult to say hard work leads to happiness and self-determination, then it is to give scraps off that table and say you better do what we say or we take the scraps away!

The liberal agenda is keep people lazy and dumb, that way become reliant. Rather than it is to push people to work hard and make it on their own!

Once again, conservatives highlight that they think blacks and Hispanics are lazy and dumb

Then they wonder why they avoid the party like the plague

That explains perfectly why they keep pushing to fund education and job training, while the GOP keeps insisting that people shouldn't go to college and settle for flipping burgers.

actually the GOP agenda is to keep people dumb and poor.

the poorest states:

Kentucky
Idaho
North Dakota
Oklahoma
South Dakota
New Mexico
Montana
Louisiana
Arkansas
West Virginia
Mississippi

the dumbest states:
10. Texas
9. North Carolina
8. Alabama
7. Ohio
6. Tennessee
5. Kentucky
4. West Virginia
3. Louisiana
2. Arkansas
1. Mississippi

which ones are GOP controlled?

Yeah. The GOP is missing out on a gigantic opportunity. Hispanics are working their asses off, and they are extremely family oriented. And they are deeply religious.
In other words, Hispanics are everything the GOP is all about. Work ethic, mom, America, family, and faith.
So okay, maybe they like their cinnamon on churros instead of apple pie, but COME ON! These people are almost perfect!
But instead of going with demographics, the GOP goes with demagogues. The party paints immigrants with a huge brush as a bunch of illegals, drug smugglers, and job stealers.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Again.

"There were at least 30,000 gangs and 800,000 gang members active across the USA in 2007,[4][5] up from 731,500 in 2002 and 750,000 in 2004.[6] By 1999, Hispanics accounted for 47%"

Yeah. The GOP is missing out on a gigantic opportunity. Hispanics are working their asses off, and they are extremely family oriented. And they are deeply religious.
In other words, Hispanics are everything the GOP is all about. Work ethic, mom, America, family, and faith.
So okay, maybe they like their cinnamon on churros instead of apple pie, but COME ON! These people are almost perfect!
But instead of going with demographics, the GOP goes with demagogues. The party paints immigrants with a huge brush as a bunch of illegals, drug smugglers, and job stealers.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Again.

"There were at least 30,000 gangs and 800,000 gang members active across the USA in 2007,[4][5] up from 731,500 in 2002 and 750,000 in 2004.[6] By 1999, Hispanics accounted for 47%"

Got that Hispanics....

Republicans think you are nothing but a bunch of Gang Bangers

From wiki;

" A confidential California Department of Justice study reported in 1995 that 60 percent of the twenty thousand members of the 18th Street Gang in California are illegal immigrates."

In other words, Hispanics are mographics, the GOP goes with demagogues. The party paints immigrants with a huge brush as a bunch of illegals, drug smugglers, and job stealers.Stupid, stupid, stupid.
Again.
Got that Hispanics....

Idiot, your point was hispanics are church going family oriented but reality check shows the rising majority are gang bangers. a republican didn't make it so, the statistics that liberals create made this claim.

And idiot liberals like you feed the growing rift.

Got that Hispanics....

Idiot, your point was hispanics are church going family oriented but reality check shows the rising majority are gang bangers. a republican didn't make it so, the statistics that liberals create made this claim.

And idiot liberals like you feed the growing rift.

We are talking about the lack of Republican support among Hispanic voters..

Posts like yours show why

There's been a lot acknowledgment that swing voters (Independents and groups other than traditional political supporters) will determine the outcome of this (and future) presidential election(s).

To that end, it's usual for political parties to engage in outreach to swing voters by addressing issues that these groups find as a higher priority than the general electorate. After all, neither political party wants to be seen as tone deaf to a significantly large part of the electorate if that group could turn the election either for or against their candidate.

But lately, many people have noted that the GOP seems to be alienating significant segments of the electorate (women and Hispanics, for example) in its shift to the right. It's even more pronounced this year since the GOP nomination process is dragging on and the GOP hopefuls are engaged in an extended appeal to the GOP conservative base.

Well, it's one thing to bash unions when union membership numbers are down and still declining. But is it wise to alienate Hispanics which is the fastest growing segment of the population?

So, here's the question: Will traditionally conservative red states see a shift to Democrats and become either blue or purple states in national elections because Democrats are doing a much better job of outreach to Hispanics?

"A lot of it was SB 1070 [anti-illegal immigration act] and what [Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio] was doing in our communities that really triggered it," Guevara tells Raz. "Also, tuition increases and a lot of our Dream Act students basically got kicked out of school because of a proposition that increased tuition significantly."

Critics say Arizona's new immigration law encourages profiling. Republican Sheriff Arpaio's office was cited by the Justice Department for "pervasive culture of discriminatory bias against Latinos." And the Dream Act, which proposes paths to citizenship for some undocumented children of immigrants, is largely opposed by Republican lawmakers.

The issues Guevara mentions – among others — mobilized so many people in western Phoenix that it eventually inspired a recent Time Magazine cover story.

"In the end, we witnessed the greatest grassroots effort in the history of Phoenix politics," Valenzuela says.

The success prompted the Obama campaign to send an operative to Phoenix to learn more about Valenzeula's game plan and how to apply it nationwide; Valenzuela says he believes Arizona is in play this election.
"The Latino voter turnout increased by nearly 500 percent in one particular district," he says, "but over the city of Phoenix, which is the sixth-largest city in the country mind you, it actually increased by over 300 percent across the board."

Latinos like the ones who voted in Phoenix — people who had never voted before — could turn out across the country in such numbers this year that they might hold the power to swing the presidential election.
The way things are looking now, that's bad news for Republicans.
"When I hear some of the policies and the rhetoric that's coming out of the GOP debates, I hear very little other than anti-immigration reform," Valenzuela says. "And those things bother me, personally, and I know that I'm not alone."

Who Will Win Over America's Latino Voters? : NPR

Latino Voters Favor Obama Over Any Republican Candidate Six To One

A poll released this week by FOX News Latino indicates that Latino voters favor President Obama over any other Republican candidate with a six-to-one margin.

Considering the results of the Latino Decisions/ImpreMedia survey last December -- in which, 27 percent of those surveyed said that the GOP was “Being hostile” towards Hispanics, while only 8 percent said the same of Democrats -- perhaps this comes to no surprise.

Latino Voters Favor Obama Over Any Republican Candidate Six To One (POLL)

California--New Mexico have been voting blue for quite some time now--because of Latino voters. And why? It's because of all that FREE stuff that Democrats continually promise them.

And also the reason California is running a 48 BILLION dollar deficit.

227294.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back