Will Hill toss the O under the bus?

swizzlee

RedWhiteAndBlue
Jan 8, 2011
on a mountain
Hearings today as well as a statement from the State Dept last nite that they were NOT the source for Rice's adamant insistence that this was all about a video.

The coup de gras to end a very bad week [career?] for the O?

I remember seeing the photos of Hill and Chris in happier times and then the very grim [and hurting?] Hillary as she spoke to the issue of Chris's death.

I do not believe she would have allowed this situation to happen had she known about the refusal to provide more security after repeated requests.

Hearings today as well as a statement from the State Dept last nite that they were NOT the source for Rice's adamant insistence that this was all about a video.

I remember seeing the photos of Hill and Chris in happier times and then the very grim [and hurting?] Hillary as she spoke to the issue of Chris's death.

I do not believe she would have allowed this situation to happen had she known about the refusal to provide more security after repeated requests.

It's her responsibility entrusted to her by Obama to oversee security. She deserves to be tossed under the bus. We wouldn't even know who she is if she wasn't married to B.J. The woman never accomplished a damned thing on her own. She failed with Hillarycare and now she failed as Secretary of State.

Last edited:
State has already tossed the Obama under the bus. Google the statements by the State Department regarding this security fiasco.

That's a sticky wicket for Obama.

If Hillary is the tossee there's the potential the millions of supporters she had while campaigning for Barry's job, most of whom likely eventually voted for him, might be mad enough to punish him in the voting booth in a few short weeks.

If she's the tosser she'd in effect be saying the guy's a lousy administrator and that might have a similar reaction from her former supporters as well as others who might be convinced they voted for a loser in '08.

That's a sticky wicket for Obama.

If Hillary is the tossee there's the potential the millions of supporters she had while campaigning for Barry's job, most of whom likely eventually voted for him, might be mad enough to punish him in the voting booth in a few short weeks.

If she's the tosser she'd in effect be saying the guy's a lousy administrator and that might have a similar reaction from her former supporters as well as others who might be convinced they voted for a loser in '08.

He'd better not piss off B.J. :D

I've been saying it from the beginning.

Hillary is busy shredding and doing whatever she has to shift blame for this onto O.

Will president Hussein throw Hillary under the bus? Not while the democrat party owes Mrs. Clinton for her years of tolerating abuse from her husband.

I've been saying it from the beginning.

Hillary is busy shredding and doing whatever she has to shift blame for this onto O.

stock-photo-confused-mature-woman-pointing-in-opposite-directions-77913988.jpg

It's her responsibility entrusted to her by Obama to oversee security. She deserves to be tossed under the bus. We wouldn't even know who she is if she wasn't married to B.J. The woman never accomplished a damned thing on her own. She failed with Hillarycare and now she failed as Secretary of State.
Sorry, but I have to disagree......

She is technically responsible - true

But whether she was aware is another matter.

What I am saying is that she may be a failure in your opinion but I still see her as a woman of principal. Her dept was responsible for Chris. She has done an internal investigation of her own and determined that it was NOT State who was the source for Rice's claim.

What I am also saying is that Hill is a lot smarter than the O or any of his hand picked people who would have no compunctions tossing HER under the bus.

She is not going to allow the WH to make her the sacrificial goat.

There's something wrong with you.

I don't think even her best friends would call her a woman of principle. Unless her #1 principle is to stockpile power and generate income for herself.

I've never understood the fascination with her... save her actual law experience at Rose, she's damn near as big a dud as Pres. Barry Kardashian.

Nobody will be tossed until after the election.

Then, it might be Hillary because no damage will be done. She's already said she's not interested in continuing as SecState. However, that will depend upon her future plans, which Obama must support as she has supported him.

If anybody is tossed, or voluntarily falls upon their sword, it will likely be either Jonnie Carson, the Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs, or Janice Jacobs, ASoS for Consular Affairs or, most likely, Eric Boswell, the ASoS for Diplomatic Security.

Boswell is the perfect choice for a few of reasons:

1. He's directly responsible for diplomatic security.

2. He's a career foreign service officer nearing retirement.

3. He's a George Bush appointee retained by the Obama administration.

Clue to watch for: If he "resigns" or is fired, but keeps his pension, he fell on his sword for the President and/or Hillary, just as Michael Brown (FEMA) did for Bush after Katrina. If he doesn't, he was thrown to the wolves.

Last edited:
"
Issa isn’t asking yet, but eventually the Secretary of State will have to answer — or answer for — serious questions that have arisen in the wake of the Obama administration’s narrative collapse on Benghazi. First, the State Department will have to reveal who told Susan Rice to go out and lie on national television about the nature of the attack. Either Rice did that willingly or unwittingly, but she clearly wasn’t being briefed by the State Department before those television appearances, as State now says they never believed that there were protests at the consulate before the attack. Did her superior at State — who can only be Hillary — tell her to use that story? Or did Rice take her marching orders from the White House itself? If so, who, and under what understanding: that the story was true, or that it was false?
Next, and more importantly, come questions of security precautions at a consulate already under attack and located in Islamist Terrorism Central since the fall of Qaddafi. Hillary is ultimately responsible for that, too. Who told Benghazi and Ambassador Stevens to stop asking for more security, and who told that person to tell Stevens that? That buck either stops with Hillary or with Barack Obama himself."

WaPo wonders: Say, where’s Hillary these days? « Hot Air

Hillary's presidential hopes went up in smoke over Benghazi.

No. Her hopes are going up in smoke because of her age. Were she to run in 2016, she'd be one month over 69 years old on election day, which would make her the second-oldest President we ever elected, just 10 months younger than Ronald Reagan and we all know how THAT turned out! He'd lost his mind and Nancy was essentially running the country by the end of his second term.

Forum List

Back