Will Herman Cain's '9-9-9 Plan' abolish Social Security and Medicare?

There is no possible way to tell what the 9-9-9 plan will do until we get more specific details of the plan. Just like we don't know exactly what Obamacare will do without looking into it.

People stating that the 9-9-9 plan will not collect enough taxes could not possibly know anything yet. Let's get the details first.

There is no possible way to tell what the 9-9-9 plan will do until we get more specific details of the plan. Just like we don't know exactly what Obamacare will do without looking into it.

People stating that the 9-9-9 plan will not collect enough taxes could not possibly know anything yet. Let's get the details first.

The problem is, Cain should be providing those details. He should be showing how he supports his claim that this plan is revenue neutral. He should support his claim that the "15% payroll tax that employees pay" will go away and show how it will go away.

But he's not. He's not even trying.

Oh I care, but I suspect it will be typical of whats posted here. That I am a right wing con$ervitave who hates old folks. That could not be further from the truth. I am just sick of paying into a system to receive benefits I will never get. Oh, and just so you know, I am old fashioned, and believe that us young kids should take care of our old folks. im moving the Mother in law in here in December.
Rightwingers don’t ‘hate’ old folks; they are naïve and unrealistic, however. In their reactionary haze they fail to understand not everyone has the ways or the means to care for an older relative in the home, no matter how much they might want to.

Lawrence O'Donnell thinks Cain's 9-9-9 Plan is evil to the poor and middle class.

Of course he does he is a left wing hack.

Um…no, he’s far from alone:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/189268-cains-9-9-9-plan-5-reasons-to-reject-it.html

Forum List

Back