Will He or Won't He?

Will Obama make it through his speech tonight without blaming Bush?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think he might, but I wouldn't fault him if he doesn't. The standard window for the "blame the guy before you" excuse in any job is at least 3 months. For the presidency it's gotta be more than that.

I'm not going to watch it. I'm tired of his doom and gloom outlook on everything.

My crystal ball tells me he's not going to do that this time. He's going to be positive and uplifting.

Remember where you heard it first. :cool:

I heard it first on Hannity.. obamalama has been advised to heed billboard's advice!

I'm not going to watch it. I'm tired of his doom and gloom outlook on everything.

My crystal ball tells me he's not going to do that this time. He's going to be positive and uplifting.

I heard it first on Hannity.. obamalama has been advised to heed billboard's advice!

No shit?

Speaking of Hannity, what are the odds that he's going to hate Obama's speech no matter what? :lol:

It is my opinion that Pres. Bush made a deal with the Devil Obama. I think Bush pushed that TARP through for Obama and Obama would agree to continue the war on Terror.

No shit?

Speaking of Hannity, what are the odds that he's going to hate Obama's speech no matter what? :lol:

that would be about 100%.. Hannity makes my head hurt..

I think there should be a poll of how many times he blames bushie in the speech, it's a given he will at least once.

I think there should be a poll of how many times he blames bushie in the speech, it's a given he will at least once.

Suggestion, not a good point for a drinking game, unless you wish to get trashed.

Forum List

Back