Will GWB Let Loose On The Middle East After Election?

Eightball

Oct 13, 2004
I heard one conservative talk show host say the other day that he felt that after the election, it will be, "no holds barred", and GWB will let things "fly" in the Middle East.

Apparently, unannounced by the "drive by" media, apparently we have just recently sent two more Carrier Battle Groups into the Gulf. I don't know which carriers they are, but this talk show host speculated that this might be a precursor to some major move on our(U.S.) part.

What say ye, folks?
Maybe someone could provide the info. on these battle groups if possible.

Personally, I think, "Show Down" time is nearing "High Noon" with Iran. Something has to give. I think we, as Americans may be in for some tight gas prices, but in the long run, I think the major, and far reaching "good" must be established.

If our country is to exist as a viable entity, of democracy in this crazy world, something is going to have to happen on a major scale.

If 10% of the Muslim population is extremist, that's at least 120 million enemys of democracy, religious liberty, etc. That's also a bigger army than the Third Reich of WW2!

They aren't going away because Nancy Pelosi is President, or Hillary Clinton.......or the Congress is fully Blued-in for the next several years.

Again, "What say yee?".

Oh, I don't know Eight, its possible I guess, currently, I've been left out of the loop, so to speak.

Can't get the truth out of the MSM, they've forgotten how to tell it.

The government isn't predisposed to give out too much information, and I think that's a good policy.

Personally, I think we've done well in Iraq, and are wearing those sand vipers down. Would of already won, if the god damn liberals were on board. But no, they keep giving aid and comfort to our enemies, as per usual.

Its still going to take a couple of years, but the rewards will far outweigh the price.

If the quitters, an appeasement crowd would of left us to the war in 'Nam, we would of finished that one up a lot neater than it was. But make no mistake, the military won that war, the politicians, and the liberals turned it into a defeat.

I WILL NOT allow that to happen this time around.:finger:

Forum List

Back