Will GW EVER wise up?

One of the worst threats to security is that lack of training for border guards. Most are trained to look for drug smugglers. The San Diego Union once featured a VERY disturbing story that stated that, in regards to stopping terrorists, the guards were taught to stop "suspicious looking persons of Arabic heritage."
DUH!! Not all terrorists will be from the Middle East! They could easily be Anglo or Mexican. Terrorist sources are known to have alligned themselves with drug smugglers.
Also, most Border Patrol agents and police authorities on the Mexican side are woefully underpaid. Terrorists could bribe them as easily as drug smugglers do.

The biggest problem, as a previous poster said, was that many Hispanics view immigration controls as "discrimination." Open borders mean they don't have to account for their actions. Nor do many have to pay taxes (employers pay them in cash).
I have posted this opinion on other boards before. On a couple of occasions, I was attacked for being "hateful" and "discriminatory." One guy wrote me and wanted to know why my family had so much "hate" for Mexicans.
I told him he was right. My family hates Mexicans so much that my sister married one. :usa:

Gabriella84 said:
I have posted this opinion on other boards before. On a couple of occasions, I was attacked for being "hateful" and "discriminatory." One guy wrote me and wanted to know why my family had so much "hate" for Mexicans.
I told him he was right. My family hates Mexicans so much that my sister married one. :usa:

Wow - now you know what it feels like everytime you and your pals accuse me or other conservatives on this board as "racist" and filled with "hate" - just because we have an opposing view...

Forum List

Back