Will GOP Members Reconsider Siding With Tea Party Extremists?

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania
Editorial - Lawmakers Head Warily for Home - NYTimes.com

Fearing political hangover, Republican leaders are disassociating themselves from extremists on their flanks. But the record includes too many provocative comments from party officials.

“Let’s start getting Nancy ready for the firing line this weekend,” Michael Steele, the Republican National Committee chairman, declared before the debate. Harmless rhetoric from Republicans in their relentless demonization of Speaker Nancy Pelosi? Who can say?

Representative John Boehner, the House minority leader, pronounced one Democrat a “dead man” for supporting reform, later explaining that he meant that politically. Mr. Boehner had talked of “Armageddon” stalking the nation because of the Democrats.

And even when he denounced violence directed at members as “unacceptable,” Mr. Boehner stressed, as if in explanation, “I know many Americans are angry over this health care bill.” [/b]

We now know where these rightwing extremists take their examples from.

whooboy, I can see this thread turning out to be one big Lefty circle jerk.:lol:

How strange...Sarah Palin is stumping for McCain as we speak.

And drawing huge crowds. In March.

Extremist...you keep telling yourself that, you progressive dickweed.

When we see the Progressive-Democrat Party and the Obama distance themselves from the commies, then we will demand that Gop distance themselves from the Tea Party.:lol:

The GOP has embraced the tea party movement because they recognize it as the voice of the majority.

Speaking of Palin, the dumb broke version of Princess Fiona:

24972_382925783587_24718773587_3655178_2736968_n.jpg

Now who looks more like a dangerous terrorist?

And drawing criticism from some TEA party members for it. And I agree with them.

The GOP has embraced the tea party movement because they recognize it as the voice of the majority.

The majority of Americans are not uncivil rightwing extremist monkeys who fling poop and lies under the guise of being true Americans in protest. It will backfire, trust me.

The Republicans even rejected a joint civility statement, LMAO, giving even more support to Tea Party extremist schizophrenic monkeys:

RNC rejects joint 'civility' statement - Andy Barr - POLITICO.com

wow, wonder why the Democrats didn't think this one up during the Bush administration.
how friggen rich.:lol:

Wonder why Republicans are preaching civility to their Tea Party puppy dog followers. Why didn't they teach civility to the birthers and idiots who think Obama is a Muslim? Its sad when the GOP has to scrape from the bottom of the trash can to revive their party, haven't they learned that running a campaign of fear, lies and conspiracies=failure?

The Republicans even rejected a joint civility statement, LMAO, giving even more support to Tea Party extremist schizophrenic monkeys:

RNC rejects joint 'civility' statement - Andy Barr - POLITICO.com

wow, wonder why the Democrats didn't think this one up during the Bush administration.
how friggen rich.:lol:

Wonder why Republicans are preaching civility to their Tea Party puppy dog followers. Why didn't they teach civility to the birthers and idiots who think Obama is a Muslim? Its sad when the GOP has to scrape from the bottom of the trash can to revive their party, haven't they learned that running a campaign of fear, lies and conspiracies=failure?

LOL, there's that word again, civility.
from people who calls others, MONKEYS, TEABAGGERS.
oh man, stop it, my sides hurt.:lol::lol:

Lets get one thing straight you jackass Republican tards, I don't give a damn how much neg rep me, it will not change my views, those with common sense and semblance of a brain sees the Tea Party monkeys for what they are and what they represent.

Forum List

Back