Will God Silence an Average American Joe today?

Reporting live* from the center of the path of a storm that has the local news kids positively aflutter.

* :eusa_shifty: So far.......
Now's your chance Jesus.... You know I lead the little ones astray.
:confused: The storm isn't that bad, dude.

Just pointing out an opportunity for God. Not unlike each and every one of us faces pretty much daily. It's simply our jobs to write about it.

Some folks write about what God does to them, some what He's done through them, my job is to challenge religion in general and God in particular.

Show Momma's little bastards that there's nothing to fear.

Last edited:
Reporting live* from the center of the path of a storm that has the local news kids positively aflutter.

* :eusa_shifty: So far.......
Now's your chance Jesus.... You know I lead the little ones astray.
:confused: The storm isn't that bad, dude.

Just pointing out an opportunity for God. Not unlike each and every one of us faces pretty much daily. It's simply our jobs to write about it.
Okay, but if this is the worst he's got....

Will God Silence an Average American Joe today?

God doesn't have too. Republicans are taking care of that.

Ohio Issue 2: Mike Huckabee Urges Voter Suppression Against Opponents Of Anti-Union Measure

Sen. Dick Durbin: Koch brothers spearheading voter suppression effort

New Study: Voter Suppression To Be Theme Of Election 2012

The Plot to Dilute the Black Vote

---------------------------------------------------

If Republicans felt their policies were good for America, they wouldn't need "voter suppression. And that's a "fact".

Smack dab in the center. It is a big storm, but not much lightening and the windiest part seems a bit south and not horrendous.

:rolleyes: Weather kids!

:eusa_think: Or did God just spare an average opinion that pleases Him?

Why would He wants to silence you? He gave you your freedom to choose and think for a reason.

I wouldn't go tempting him though. Because God is not one to be mocked.

Why would He wants to silence you? He gave you your freedom to choose and think for a reason.

According to The Bible, God has a special place in hell for me because I know the story of Jesus and not only choose to consider its Divinity bullshit, but I actively speak my mind, and I use Gods Word in my efforts to convince the rest of y'all that it's crap.

If God wanted to boost his standing in the polls, taking me out on a dark and stormy night, especially on a night when I challenge Him directly, would do just that.

Here is me, directly and pointedly mocking God to His face, not loosing sleep and walking about the world the next day bragging about it because The God of The Bible is imaginary. So is The God of The Koran, if that matters to any readers.

There are so many genuinely good religious people I hate getting into the fray. But still I am listening to the news this morning and the horrible treatment children have received here in Philly and I just wonder. If life has any transcendent purpose what purpose can it possibly have with all the suffering of the innocents. I am still with Ivan, is it worth it all?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/51207-profound-question.html

According to The Bible, God has a special place in hell for me because I know the story of Jesus and not only choose to consider its Divinity bullshit, but I actively speak my mind, and I use Gods Word in my efforts to convince the rest of y'all that it's crap.

If God wanted to boost his standing in the polls, taking me out on a dark and stormy night, especially on a night when I challenge Him directly, would do just that.

Here is me, directly and pointedly mocking God to His face, not loosing sleep and walking about the world the next day bragging about it because The God of The Bible is imaginary. So is The God of The Koran, if that matters to any readers.

Why? What do you care what another's personal beliefs are? If a christian said that, all hell would break loose on here and we'd be told to not shove our beliefs down other people's throats. Quit proselytizing!!! I don't care what you believe or don't believe so why are you so arrogant that you feel it's necessary to tell me that I'm the one that's wrong and that I should think like you do? Why are you being so damn judgmental???? :eek:

Forum List

Back