Will Georgia throw away 92,000 jobs and $9 billion just to take away women’s rights?

Hollywood actors, producers boycott Georgia over anti-abortion bill, but studio bigwigs lag behind

Georgia was home to 17 of the year’s 100 highest-performing U.S. feature films, coming in first place and besting California.

“Our comparative assessments of locations for upcoming development will pull Georgia off the list until we can be assured the health options and civil liberties of our female colleagues are unimpaired,” Simon tweeted Wednesday.

Make no mistake, this is an attack aimed squarely and purposely at women.

“Film and television production in Georgia supports more than 92,000 jobs

This reminds me of what Mike Pence tried to do to the 280,000 gay people that live in Indiana. He tried so hard to ruin their lives but normal people eventually stepped up and protected these people from right wing Republican attacks.

As long as Republicans are only practicing voter suppression and slandering, people tend to except it. But once they go into out right attack mode and start trying to destroy the lives of innocent Americans, other people start to step up to protect them.

Preventing murder of babies, is worth losing a million jobs, and trillions of dollars. I would rather live in poverty for the rest of my entire life, than justify the murdering of babies.

The fact you pathetic disgusting swine, think that money is more valuable than human life, proves what evil and immoral trash you really are.

Hollywood actors, producers boycott Georgia over anti-abortion bill, but studio bigwigs lag behind

Georgia was home to 17 of the year’s 100 highest-performing U.S. feature films, coming in first place and besting California.

“Our comparative assessments of locations for upcoming development will pull Georgia off the list until we can be assured the health options and civil liberties of our female colleagues are unimpaired,” Simon tweeted Wednesday.

This reminds me of what Mike Pence tried to do to the 280,000 gay people that live in Indiana. He tried so hard to ruin their lives but normal people eventually stepped up and protected these people from right wing Republican attacks.

As long as Republicans are only practicing voter suppression and slandering, people tend to except it. But once they go into out right attack mode and start trying to destroy the lives of innocent Americans, other people start to step up to protect them.

Preventing murder of babies, is worth losing a million jobs, and trillions of dollars. I would rather live in poverty for the rest of my entire life, than justify the murdering of babies.

The fact you pathetic disgusting swine, think that money is more valuable than human life, proves what evil and immoral trash you really are.

Well, you are off the hook. Nobody is murdering babies.

Well, you are off the hook. Nobody is murdering babies.

Except for all those babies murdered every year. I know you mental patients, live in your delusion where a baby isn't a baby, until you decide you want to call it one.... but the rest of use that don't have a mental illness know murder when we see it.

Sure beats killing/murdering precious, innocent babies.
Or putting them in cages, or stripping them from their parents. Or throwing teargas at them. Or letting them die when they get sick. Or forcing them back into a burning house when they’re trying to seek asylum by fleeing danger.

Know anybody who does that? I do. I’m pretty sure you do too.

Make sure you let the Democrats know how pissed you are about what Obama did, partisan idiot.

Forum List

Back