Will Georgia throw away 92,000 jobs and $9 billion just to take away women’s rights?

Of course they'll throw megabucks away so they can subjugate women. Georgians were invented to make Texans look intelligent.

After reading some articles about this law, it seems there is a concerted effort to challenge roe vs wade on the issue if when a fetus becomes human.
It is indeed about "limiting womens rights".
if it is a fetus, the woman has rights, once it is human, the baby has rights, and the woman loses the right to make this choice.

I know a woman that is militant supporter of abortion up to birth, and calls trees "sentinent beings".
anybody see a paradox there?

anyway, I would like to see another supreme court ruling defining the issue of when life begins, and when that life has rights.

We as a country Keep people with no chance of recovering a productive normal life alive( comatose / Severely brain damaged etc.) indefinitely as long as they have a "heart beat". So if life doesn't end until the "Heart beat stops". It is then obvious that Life must begin when the "heart beat begins". Pretty simple I understand completely! This is an obvious fact regardless of your Political bent. Anyone want to prove that wrong. Equal rights under the law! Isn't that what everybody wants? "Early" termination of an unwanted pregnancy then becomes the only substantive issue. Roe v Wade is the current law which gives "no right to life" . We are endowed by our creator with certain "Unalienable rights_" ! among these are LIFE , LIBERTY, and THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS. The last two can never be realized without the first.

Of course they'll throw megabucks away so they can subjugate women. Georgians were invented to make Texans look intelligent.

Maybe the voters there are have different morals than you! Women have brains as well as Vaginas dear! One should be able to control the other, isn't that what you tell men! Use a Condom, and birth control drugs an IUD all at the same time if that's what it takes. You have the right to not get pregnant in the first place. The problem has become "promiscuity" pushed by the left under the guise of "Women's rights " has become an excuse for not having to take responsibility for their actions, The other Option is giving the Biological fathers a say in the decision. It's hard for the left to say "yeah go out and be as sexually promiscuous as you want" With a "heart beat" bill on the books.

This reminds me of the boycott Colorado movement some 25 years ago when the State passed a law that Hollywood elites were aghast at so they decided they wouldn't come there to "punish" the people who voted for it. I was up in Aspen at the time. The boycott put the only gay bar in town out of business...which punished the gay owner of the gay bar who I'm pretty sure didn't vote for the legislation Hollywood was against! It also hurt convention business in Denver, the ski towns and Boulder...the areas of the State who voted the way the Hollywood elites wanted! The rest of the State (which is rather conservative!) just watched and laughed! My guess is that Georgia is the same way. The boycott there will hurt liberal cities like Atlanta...not conservative areas of Georgia...so THEY will be laughing at Hollywood too!
What do you want to bet the law was passed by older white men. If they had asked women and minorities I suspect they wouldn’t have tried to pass this law.

I hate to break this to you, R-Derp...but if the only people voting for conservatives were "older white men" then there's no way that Donald Trump could possibly have beaten Hillary Clinton!

Do the math and stop being so naïve!

This reminds me of the boycott Colorado movement some 25 years ago when the State passed a law that Hollywood elites were aghast at so they decided they wouldn't come there to "punish" the people who voted for it. I was up in Aspen at the time. The boycott put the only gay bar in town out of business...which punished the gay owner of the gay bar who I'm pretty sure didn't vote for the legislation Hollywood was against! It also hurt convention business in Denver, the ski towns and Boulder...the areas of the State who voted the way the Hollywood elites wanted! The rest of the State (which is rather conservative!) just watched and laughed! My guess is that Georgia is the same way. The boycott there will hurt liberal cities like Atlanta...not conservative areas of Georgia...so THEY will be laughing at Hollywood too!
What do you want to bet the law was passed by older white men. If they had asked women and minorities I suspect they wouldn’t have tried to pass this law.

I hate to break this to you, R-Derp...but if the only people voting for conservatives were "older white men" then there's no way that Donald Trump could possibly have beaten Hillary Clinton!

Do the math and stop being so naïve!
Republicans lost by millions but still got the electoral college. It’s rigged. The very definition of rigged.

But that doesn’t stop Republicans from being really bad for children.

Hollywood actors, producers boycott Georgia over anti-abortion bill, but studio bigwigs lag behind

Georgia was home to 17 of the year’s 100 highest-performing U.S. feature films, coming in first place and besting California.

“Our comparative assessments of locations for upcoming development will pull Georgia off the list until we can be assured the health options and civil liberties of our female colleagues are unimpaired,” Simon tweeted Wednesday.

Make no mistake, this is an attack aimed squarely and purposely at women.

“Film and television production in Georgia supports more than 92,000 jobs

This reminds me of what Mike Pence tried to do to the 280,000 gay people that live in Indiana. He tried so hard to ruin their lives but normal people eventually stepped up and protected these people from right wing Republican attacks.

As long as Republicans are only practicing voter suppression and slandering, people tend to except it. But once they go into out right attack mode and start trying to destroy the lives of innocent Americans, other people start to step up to protect them.

The actual question...will Georgia allow women to kill babies so Hollywood will shoot movies there...you know, movies.....vs..... the life of unborn humans....?

Mike Pence...what is your problem with that guy......you guys really are mentally ill.....
They’re killing babies now. That was the whole point of the thread. Infant mortality because mothers aren’t getting hospital care. Once they’re born there is a higher infant mortality. That’s why am I there among the worst states for raising children.
Because it’s not about the children, it’s about legislating women’s bodies. Republicans can turn women into things.

Hollywood actors, producers boycott Georgia over anti-abortion bill, but studio bigwigs lag behind

Georgia was home to 17 of the year’s 100 highest-performing U.S. feature films, coming in first place and besting California.

“Our comparative assessments of locations for upcoming development will pull Georgia off the list until we can be assured the health options and civil liberties of our female colleagues are unimpaired,” Simon tweeted Wednesday.

This reminds me of what Mike Pence tried to do to the 280,000 gay people that live in Indiana. He tried so hard to ruin their lives but normal people eventually stepped up and protected these people from right wing Republican attacks.

As long as Republicans are only practicing voter suppression and slandering, people tend to except it. But once they go into out right attack mode and start trying to destroy the lives of innocent Americans, other people start to step up to protect them.

Yep.

How much is a human life worth to you?

It's not how much a human life is worth to me, it's Republicans who are in power.

And since they have no plans to help those mothers who they want to force into having an unwanted baby.

And they have no plans on helping the kids.

It proves that to Republicans, a human life has no value at all. This is all about turning women into property by legislating their bodies.

Outrageous!

It's not how much a human life is worth to me, it's Republicans who are in power.

And since they have no plans to help those mothers who they want to force into having an unwanted baby.

And they have no plans on helping the kids.

It proves that to Republicans, a human life has no value at all. This is all about turning women into property by legislating their bodies.

Outrageous!

You absolutely make no sense. I agree. You are outrageous. And cannot comprehend.:itsok:

It is really very simple. The GOP will demand that a woman carry a rapist's baby to term, and when she asks for help with her medical bills, they will tell her, "Sorry. Your ACA has been repealed".

It is really very simple. The GOP will demand that a woman carry a rapist's baby to term, and when she asks for help with her medical bills, they will tell her, "Sorry. Your ACA has been repealed".

Link?

Link?
You have GOT to be kidding! You don't get internet news from Alabama? It gets belter. The rapist is convicted, and get free R&B, medical care, etc. The victim of the rape gets nothing, except the financial responsibility of rising the rapist's child. Hey! Way to go, GOP!

Link?
You have GOT to be kidding! You don't get internet news from Alabama? It gets belter. The rapist is convicted, and get free R&B, medical care, etc. The victim of the rape gets nothing, except the financial responsibility of rising the rapist's child. Hey! Way to go, GOP!

I'd like to see all the links to the bogus claims you are putting out. Don't worry, since it is not so, I realize you can't give links. :itsok:

Link?

I'd like to see all the links to the bogus claims you are putting out. Don't worry, since it is not so, I realize you can't give links. :itsok:

How does new Alabama abortion law compare to Georgia's 'fetal heartbeat' law?

Is there any other homework that you want me to do for you, or do you think that you can handle Google on your own now?

How does new Alabama abortion law compare to Georgia's 'fetal heartbeat' law?

Will Georgia throw away 92,000 jobs and $9 billion just to take away women’s rights?

Will Hollywood throw away $800 million in tax credits just to kill babies?

You could phrase the OP's question yet another way:

Is Georgia going to throw away its right to self-determination just to avoid leftist extortion?

The actual question...will Georgia allow women to kill babies so Hollywood will shoot movies there...you know, movies.....vs..... the life of unborn humans....?

Mike Pence...what is your problem with that guy......you guys really are mentally ill.....

If I lived in Georgia, I'd want the state government to tell Netflix, Disney, and assorted obnoxious actors to go fuck themselves, just on general principles. Didn't ask them, because didn't care what they thought. Now that they stated what they think, STILL don't care. I've watched Netflix, and I can assure you that they are no one I'm looking to for moral guidance on how to build an ideal world. If I wanted to live according to what Netflix wants to dictate as public policy, I'd move to California or New York. Don't see me doing it, do they?

After reading some articles about this law, it seems there is a concerted effort to challenge roe vs wade on the issue if when a fetus becomes human.
It is indeed about "limiting womens rights".
if it is a fetus, the woman has rights, once it is human, the baby has rights, and the woman loses the right to make this choice.

I know a woman that is militant supporter of abortion up to birth, and calls trees "sentinent beings".
anybody see a paradox there?

anyway, I would like to see another supreme court ruling defining the issue of when life begins, and when that life has rights.

Congratulations. So far, this post is the biggest bunch of meaningless twaddle I have seen today.

Forum List

Back