Will Fox News Cease to be the propaganda are for Trump?

As long as it makes money nothing will change. same goes for most of the rest of TV programing.

Well Disney has just bought 20th Century and Fox. Paul Ryan will be on the board of director's and the supreme leader and Ryan never really agreed on much.

Fox Corporation Becomes Standalone Company as Disney Acquires 21st Century Fox

Who runs the news desk now, Fox Corp or 21st Century Fox?

Fox Corp will be separated so I imagine they will.

Does this change anything for Sean Hannity or whoever works the desk at Fox News then if they just own themselves?

I think it's more likely that Fox will infect Disney than the other way round

Bedwetting disney bought FOX?
Damn, whats the right got now?

Don't get your panties in a wad I could care less who bought Fox, some of you think because someone posts basically an FYI (of course it was my title) that anyone really gives a rats ass unless of course you have stock.

Well Disney has just bought 20th Century and Fox. Paul Ryan will be on the board of director's and the supreme leader and Ryan never really agreed on much.

Fox Corporation Becomes Standalone Company as Disney Acquires 21st Century Fox

Who runs the news desk now, Fox Corp or 21st Century Fox?

Fox Corp will be separated so I imagine they will.

Does this change anything for Sean Hannity or whoever works the desk at Fox News then if they just own themselves?

Who knows? The new board could change things and maybe not.

My understanding is that FNC, Fox Broadcast and Fox Sports are not owned by, nor took part in, Dizzy's purchase.

They're a stand alone company and answer to no one

My understanding is that FNC, Fox Broadcast and Fox Sports are not owned by, nor took part in, Dizzy's purchase.

I just read big government (properly) decided Disney couldn't own ABC and FOX. Thank goodness for big government regulations.

They only acquired their entertainment assets, not news Corp. or their sports division.

Last edited:
Bedwetting disney bought FOX?
Damn, whats the right got now?

The Right has OANN [ONE AMERICA NEWS NETWORK] It's 24/7 mostly news during the day with some talk and opinion later in the evening, from about 8pm EDT. News is about an hour or so, then starts to repeat, but it's live, so it does progress throughout the day. It's a subscription on cable or ROKU, $5 a month +/- Bottom line though, it is solid Conservative though, no lefty bullshit allowed. LOL

Yep. That’s what happened, they kept their news and sports division.. They only sold their entertainment assets.

Forum List

Back