Will Football Players Stand Their Ground, And Continue Kneeling?

One piece of shit Chief sat on the bench during the Anthem.
Mother fucker, this wasn't the time if there ever is.
You should tell him this.....in person if youre brave.

You should put your money where your big mouth is.
Go down to your local police dept and tell them to never come to your house even if someone is breaking in.
Tell them you don't need or want their help.
They have to come anytime someone calls... Domestic violence isn't a thing to be ignored...

who did you domestically abuse?
Someone should probably call the cops on him now in case he decides to start the abuse in two hours.

After the Vegas shooting? I can't wait to find out...

How is there any connection? :wtf:
Let’s find out together. When’s the next NFL game?

Doesn't answer the question, now does it?

What's your point here exactly?
Now I find that coming in with some sort of point to make, usually gives a thread some --- what is the word ---- pizzazz. Maybe that's just me.
It is just you. I'm curious to see if the players will tempt the ire of the fan base; fresh off the heels of this national tragedy.

And what exactly would this alleged "ire" be about ?

And again, back to the original still-untouched question --- wtf does football have to do with a shooting?

...with their pity party? Will they continue to protest how they have been so unfairly victimized in life? What say you? I think they're going to straighten up their spoiled asses and stand with their hand on their heart.
Why?

Because of the heroic actions of the police and first responders in the face of grave danger

Again --- wtf does that have to do with a freaking football game? Makes no sense.

...with their pity party? Will they continue to protest how they have been so unfairly victimized in life? What say you? I think they're going to straighten up their spoiled asses and stand with their hand on their heart.
Why?

Because of the heroic actions of the police and first responders in the face of grave danger

Again --- wtf does that have to do with a freaking football game? Makes no sense.
That was for the fans to decide... From what I’ve heard; only one faggot stayed seated. Didn’t even kneel... So... What happened? Why the change?

Why?

That was for the fans to decide... From what I’ve heard; only one faggot stayed seated. Didn’t even kneel... So... What happened? Why the change?
You should ask him and call him a faggot while in his presence. :cool-45:

I’m asking you... What happened to change their behavior? Why?

Perhaps the owners reminded the players that the players' handbook requires them to stand respectfully during the playing of the National Anthem. Hence, not doing so is a breach of contract, for which damages may be assessed.

As for Las Vegas, the purported message of kneeling (or whatever) is that respect need not be shown for a country that oppresses "Blacks." The shooting of 600 rednecks seems unrelated to me.

600 Americans shot down, 59 dead, and Marcus Peters can't stand during a tribute to those slain? What a disgusting individual.

You should tell him this.....in person if youre brave.

You should put your money where your big mouth is.
Go down to your local police dept and tell them to never come to your house even if someone is breaking in.
Tell them you don't need or want their help.
I already did. Now when are you going to confront the lineman? never mind.... we know you wont.

Yeah, sure you did.

I'm sure he'll suffer some consequence for it.

I doubt the NFL will do a thing about it.
Me too... Still I suspect there will be consequence... Apparently the other players predicted the same too... They dropped that frivolous, petty shit; literally over night. Except that 1 guy... Lets see how it works out for him.

Why?

I don't know and I don't care and I don't watch football anyway.

But meanwhile you STILL can't answer the question, can you.

Why are blacks exempt from the NFL rules that all players must stand for the Anthem or be fined? Fire the Commissioner.

There is no such rule. That's why.
Go ahead, try to prove there is.

Perhaps the owners reminded the players that the players' handbook requires them to stand respectfully during the playing of the National Anthem. Hence, not doing so is a breach of contract, for which damages may be assessed.

Bullshit. We already debunked this.

I’m asking you... What happened to change their behavior? Why?

And I'm **STILL** asking you what does one have to do with the other?
Ask the players who changed their behavior... It's evident that one has something to do with the other. But you can't figure it out... Loll!

It's so "evident" that you can't even articulate it?

Good thing the writers of the D of I were better at this huh. You do realize that the word "evident" does not mean "somebody told me to say this but never explained why"? Is that it? You're parroting somebody else who didn't explain themselves, and you didn't think to ask?

I always say, if you can't articulate your point -------- you don't have one. And here's an example.

Forum List

Back