Will Football Players Stand Their Ground, And Continue Kneeling?

...with their pity party? Will they continue to protest how they have been so unfairly victimized in life? What say you? I think they're going to straighten up their spoiled asses and stand with their hand on their heart.
Why?

Because of the heroic actions of the police and first responders in the face of grave danger
What heroic actions and what does that have to do with NFL players protesting racism and police brutality?

Will cops continue shooting first and asking questions never?

That's what the protest is about, by the way.

16 unarmed blacks were killed by the police in one year. Police are doing a great job in spite of the whining
What number would be a problem in your opinion?

Well out of the 16 I don’t know how many weren’t justified. 1 is unacceptable, but it doesn’t portray the broad problem you’re implying.
The broad problem I'm implying is a nationwide lack of police accountability. The slaying of sixteen unarmed black men is merely a symptom of that.

Again, you don’t know how many of those killings were justified or not. What do you want as far as accountability is concerned? It seems to me that cops have to follow the law or deal with the consequences, just like the rest of us.

Will cops continue shooting first and asking questions never?

That's what the protest is about, by the way.

16 unarmed blacks were killed by the police in one year. Police are doing a great job in spite of the whining

Well out of the 16 I don’t know how many weren’t justified. 1 is unacceptable, but it doesn’t portray the broad problem you’re implying.
The broad problem I'm implying is a nationwide lack of police accountability. The slaying of sixteen unarmed black men is merely a symptom of that.

Again, you don’t know how many of those killings were justified or not.
That's largely due to the fact that departments collude with prosecutors to make sure the facts of the killings never see the light of day. That's a big part of the problem.

What do you want as far as accountability is concerned? It seems to me that cops have to follow the law or deal with the consequences, just like the rest of us.
They don't. Few cops are ever indicted, and those that are tend to be acquitted by prosecutors who throw the case in one way or another.

That's largely due to the fact that departments collude with prosecutors to make sure the facts of the killings never see the light of day. That's a big part of the problem.

What do you want as far as accountability is concerned? It seems to me that cops have to follow the law or deal with the consequences, just like the rest of us.
They don't. Few cops are ever indicted, and those that are tend to be acquitted by prosecutors who throw the case in one way or another.

Yeah I don’t believe in conspiracy theories. The reason why few cops are indicted is because we’re not dealing with a problem that is rampant

Yeah I don’t believe in conspiracy theories. The reason why few cops are indicted is because we’re not dealing with a problem that is rampant
I don't believe in conspiracy theories, either. This isn't one, though. But carry on ignoring it if it makes you uncomfortable to contemplate it.

I imagine the networks will see a ratings boost, from people tuning in just to see what these idiots will do tonight.

This is one of the rare occasions where I wish I had cable service... just to tune in live, to watch how the players approach the anthem tonight... Something tells me they’ll be acting right tonight.

22154378_10213750315942441_8991365641514165917_n.jpg

This is one of the rare occasions where I wish I had cable service... just to tune in live, to watch how the players approach the anthem tonight... Something tells me they’ll be acting right tonight.
Get a job and get off welfare and you too can afford cable service.
I can afford virtually anything I like. I don't allow cable television in my home.

Get a job and get off welfare and you too can afford cable service.
I can afford virtually anything I like. I don't allow cable television in my home.
I call BS. You didnt purchase any intelligence and you are obviously too poor to have cable service.

One piece of shit Chief sat on the bench during the Anthem.
Mother fucker, this wasn't the time if there ever is.
You should tell him this.....in person if youre brave.

You should put your money where your big mouth is.
Go down to your local police dept and tell them to never come to your house even if someone is breaking in.
Tell them you don't need or want their help.

Go down to your local police dept and tell them to never come to your house even if someone is breaking in.
They have to come anytime someone calls... Domestic violence isn't a thing to be ignored...

If only they would do so if asked ...

I already did. Now when are you going to confront the lineman? never mind.... we know you wont.

They have to come anytime someone calls... Domestic violence isn't a thing to be ignored...

who did you domestically abuse?

Forum List

Back