Will Football Players Stand Their Ground, And Continue Kneeling?

...with their pity party? Will they continue to protest how they have been so unfairly victimized in life? What say you? I think they're going to straighten up their spoiled asses and stand with their hand on their heart.
Why should they stop protesting racism because some white people got killed? Please explain your logic?

...with their pity party? Will they continue to protest how they have been so unfairly victimized in life? What say you? I think they're going to straighten up their spoiled asses and stand with their hand on their heart.
Why should they stop protesting racism because some white people got killed? Please explain your logic?

I don't know, maybe because fans will realize these idiots are undeserving of their support and fandom and that their time and money are better invested elsewhere. I certainly arrived at that conclusion.

We'll find out tonight how strong their resolve on this issue is...

I don't know, maybe because fans will realize these idiots are undeserving of their support and fandom and that their time and money are better invested elsewhere. I certainly arrived at that conclusion.
Not sure how or why that would keep someone from protesting? Do you have a relevant explanation? The reason I ask is because I wont be standing up or respecting the anthem or racist whites no matter how many white boys get shot at concerts.

Why?

Because of the heroic actions of the police and first responders in the face of grave danger

Will cops continue shooting first and asking questions never?

That's what the protest is about, by the way.

People only protest the police, not criminals.

16 unarmed blacks were killed by the police in one year. Police are doing a great job in spite of the whining

If you want those black boys to do anything, it would have to be a rap concert with untalented apes yelling about killing do bitches.

16 unarmed blacks were killed by the police in one year. Police are doing a great job in spite of the whining
What number would be a problem in your opinion?

Well out of the 16 I don’t know how many weren’t justified. 1 is unacceptable, but it doesn’t portray the broad problem you’re implying.

What number would be a problem in your opinion?

Well out of the 16 I don’t know how many weren’t justified. 1 is unacceptable, but it doesn’t portray the broad problem you’re implying.
The broad problem I'm implying is a nationwide lack of police accountability. The slaying of sixteen unarmed black men is merely a symptom of that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back