Will Ferrell In A Decent Movie?

KittenKoder

Sep 21, 2008
Nowhere
I find it hard to believe, but yeah, I will be seeing Land of the Lost. It looks funny and normally movies Will is in just suck. I was a LotL fan when I was young though so was going to see it just for nostalgia ... but it just might be good. Any thoughts or reviews?

I find it hard to believe, but yeah, I will be seeing Land of the Lost. It looks funny and normally movies Will is in just suck. I was a LotL fan when I was young though so was going to see it just for nostalgia ... but it just might be good. Any thoughts or reviews?

When I was a kid I loved Land of the Lost.

I grew up to be a complete drunk. DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE!

SARESATAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I was a kid I loved Land of the Lost.

I grew up to be a complete drunk. DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE!

SARESATAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved it as a kid to ... and I don't drink ... so meh, I'll see it.

Who said anything about sex? I wanted to see the humans shred to pieces ...

... yes I have been morbid most of my life.

Most people wait to go to the old folks home for that.

Meh ... my whole life sucked ass, so I took pleasure in watching people get theirs from natural forces ... death never meant much to me and never will, it's just a change in states.

Meh ... my whole life sucked ass, so I took pleasure in watching people get theirs from natural forces ... death never meant much to me and never will, it's just a change in states.

That will change when death confronts you and you learn your life, however sucky ass you think it is, is the fucking greatest gift, the lottery win, the sin bin, the gloirous copulation competition wild ride that should make you say "thank you" with every breath.

That will change when death confronts you and you learn your life, however sucky ass you think it is, is the fucking greatest gift, the lottery win, the sin bin, the gloirous copulation competition wild ride that should make you say "thank you" with every breath.

If you knew half of what I have been through, you wouldn't think that. No, unless my personal future changes and I live to 200 years old then death will be the sweet reward.

the only movie of his I liked was Stranger than fiction.

I haven't seen that one ... well because he's in it and as I said, i haven't seen him as funny.

Land of the Lost though, it just looks humorous.

Will Ferrel kicked ass in Semi-Pro...or at least he did in the first half of the movie. I never finished watching the whole thing since it sucked.

I haven't seen that one ... well because he's in it and as I said, i haven't seen him as funny.

Land of the Lost though, it just looks humorous.

It's not a comedy, which is probably the only reason it's any good.

Forum List

Back