Will Donald Trump impose Martial Law as president?

JQPublic1

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2012
It is a chilling thought; one that every voting American ought to consider.

I have listened intently to the long harangues and megalomaniacal delusional rhetoric of "the Donald" for some time now. It took me a while but after his proposal to ban Muslims entering the USA his real agenda became crystal clear. Trump would, upon ascending to the presidency, immediately declare Martial Law.
He knows that is the only way his proposals could be legally executed.

Once Martial Law was declared, the Constitution would be suspended and America would be instantly transformed into a police state with Mr. Trump as the sole lawful authority. The far reaching implications of that would extend well beyond the purview of domestic terrorism and could change this country forever.
What would happen if martial law was declared in America?

I don't think he would impose that. Well, except muslims. And mexicans. :lol:

Back when Trump first ran for the primaries, this Stormfront member was contracting for him on some stadium or something. He said whenever he saw Trump, he could swear that Trump was in the grip of a "racial awakening".

It would be highly unusual if this man's perception turns out to be true.

He's not going to be elected. Don't worry.
I wouldn't be too sure of that. If he wins the GOP nomination Trump has s 50/50 chance of becoming president. All that it would take to give him even more of an impetus than he already has is another significant terrorist incident on American soil.

I don't think he would impose that. Well, except muslims. And mexicans. :lol:
Then you haven't been listening to what Trump has been saying. If elected, Trump is going to follow through with his extreme proposals. He is the kind of guy who doesn't take NO for an answer. He will impose Martial Law and then proceed to cull any advisors who disagree with him.
The entire country will be in a state of siege reminiscent of the McCarthy era but worse. Trump would , in effect , become a monarch. He could perpetuate Martial Law indefinitely by staging terrorist attacks. Is there anyone who would doubt that a man like Trump isn't capable of this?

Look who's suddenly concerned about the rule of law. Why are you so fearful of a white man becoming president?
Trump isn't just a "White man." He is a xenophobic dictator who doesn't like the American form of government and our Constitutional guarantees.

Look who's suddenly concerned about the rule of law. Why are you so fearful of a white man becoming president?
Trump isn't just a "White man." He is a xenophobic dictator who doesn't like the American form of government and our Constitutional guarantees.
Irony alert! :lol:
Where is the irony? I am probably more conservative than YOU are and better looking to boot!

I have listened intently to the long harangues and megalomaniacal delusional rhetoric of "the Donald" for some time now. It took me a while but after his proposal to ban Muslims entering the USA his real agenda became crystal clear. Trump would, upon ascending to the presidency, immediately declare Martial Law.

Once Martial Law was declared, the Constitution would be suspended and America would be instantly transformed into a police state with Mr. Trump as the sole lawful authority. The far reaching implications of that would extend well beyond the purview of domestic terrorism and could change this country forever.

With any luck you'll be one of the first people deported so martial law won't affect you

I'll state now that it really does not much matter who becomes the next President. Whoever does will probably be worse than those before Obama, at least, that seems to be the pattern.

That's what happens when you allow punks like FDR to go unchecked after he imprisons innocent Japanese Americans.

Trump is a Prog. He has been a democrat the majority of his life and claims to have seen the light in the last few years.

Meanwhile, he supports a rabidly Progressive tax plan and increased centralized control over health care.

First, the title should be "Would" not "Will" since it won't happen.

Next, even if he did, Trump's supporters would cheer him, then deny he ever did it since that's what they always do.

First, the title should be "Would" not "Will" since it won't happen.

Next, even if he did, Trump's supporters would cheer him, then deny he ever did it since that's what they always do.

Whatever the GOP has to do to get Hillary elected, they will do.

In fact, they are the only organization in the universe that could have gotten Obama elected twice.

Harken to the words of the oracle at usmb (me---rosie) Trump will be elected if things either stay the same or get worse in the USA with reference to economy and
Islamic terrorism. He will not impose martial law but he will impose executive orders
that many people will not like. If Trump is not elected-----things will get worse in
reference to economy and Islamic terrorism

Forum List

Back