Will Donald Trump Be Impeached? Is it even possible?

as long as the Republiturds hold the House Trump is safe -

leave him alone and allow him to destroy the party ... the only people who are not keeping score are the Trumpdrones in his collective.

Having Trump in office is the best strategy for the Democrats. It is possible that Trump could be the mortal blow to the Republican party. Conservatives have destroyed a couple of their political parties already. Maybe I'll send them a few bucks to keep
Trump talking.

Having Trump in office is the best strategy for the Democrats. It is possible that Trump could be the mortal blow to the Republican party. Conservatives have destroyed a couple of their political parties already. Maybe I'll send them a few bucks to keep
Trump talking.
Lol. Yeah, that's why Republicans control the House, Senate, White House, and the Supreme Court. You guys remind me of someone impaled by a spear and with their dying breath saying "Come back here, I'm not through with you yet".

Ginsburg is gonna drop dead any day. When she goes, you guys are finished.
leave him alone and allow him to destroy the party ... the only people who are not keeping score are the Trumpdrones in his collective.
Ginsburg is gonna drop dead any day. When she goes, you guys are finished.

Why would manufacturing powerhouses in America like the upstate of South Carolina want to go back to low jobs farming and the movie deliverance with Democrats back in control????

Why would manufacturing powerhouses in America like the upstate of South Carolina want to go back to low jobs farming and the movie deliverance with Democrats back in control????

you tell me, you're one of the idiots kissing Trumps ass for saluting communist leaders ..

you tell me, you're one of the idiots kissing Trumps ass for saluting communist leaders ..
Were you this upset when Obama kissed up to Cuba and then Iran?

It is always amusing to me when the left had a hissy fit when Regean call the Soviet Union the evil empire, but now that Russia is embracing capitalism now you hate them?

It is always amusing to me when the left had a hissy fit when Regean call the Soviet Union the evil empire, but now that Russia is embracing capitalism now you hate them?
They're the biggest hypocrites on the planet. When they're team does it, bnb it's fabulous. When the other team does the exact same thing we're all scum. They're logic goes about as far as a turd from their ass to toilet water.

Of course he can be impeached. It will really be up to Republicans if he is impeached. Let's wait and see what the Mueller investigation turns up first shall we?

How is it up to the Republicans if the Democrats regain control of the House? The Republicans would be powerless to stop them?

I don't think you understand the topic.

I don't think you understand the impeachment process...

If the House impeached, it takes 66 Senators to vote for removal of the President. Ain't gonna happen.

Would Republicans be better off, voting to remove Trump? Should the Republicans have voted to remove Hoover?

It's the most important question in my life, Because If Donald Trump impeach by congress and remove from office, The iran Islamic government will survive.
It means Everything we people suffered from the sanctions will have been for nothing. Everything we lost will have been for nothing.

Is it possile impeach by congress and remove from his office?
Youre more likely to be struck by lightning. Even if by some miracle he was impeached, that still doesnt necessarily mean he will stop being president. Clinton was impeached, yet he remained for 2 full terms.

The left is masturbating while fantasizing impeachment, impeachment, impeachment.

Democrats have no intention of impeaching Trump, their party would be obliterated in the next election by angry Republicans. Democrats only want to TALK about impeaching Trump to placate the radical left wing of their party.

It's the most important question in my life, Because If Donald Trump impeach by congress and remove from office, The iran Islamic government will survive.
It means Everything we people suffered from the sanctions will have been for nothing. Everything we lost will have been for nothing.

Is it possile impeach by congress and remove from his office?

The House could definitely impeach him, but I can’t see the Senate removing him from office, so impeached -yes, removed from office- no

New Topics

Forum List

Back